Exclusive Forum Giveaway - Win a pair of the NEW FootJoy FURY golf shoes

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I would love to play Royal County Down again. Played it last year during the Great Northern Irish Heatwave, course was firm and fast yet the greens were as green as green can be. Could not have asked for a better day yet like all links courses, you need to know where you are going (which I did not). So would love to get back there and experience it all again and hopefully be a bit more successful than last time.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Swinley Forest or one of the Berkshires as they are in the locale and I haven't played them. If I had an 1980's iSpy book of golf courses, these would be the 25 pointers I'd need to tick off for a full book!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Thanks to everyone who took the time to get involved in this - some great responses. Lots of love for the Old Course for sure!

its been a hard job to pick out just two contributions but the ones that most caught my eye were Grant85 (who is off to Machrihanish) and Duckster (who'd like to play Royal Lytham)

chaps if you can send me an email to michael.harris@ti-media.com with FJ Fury in the subject line and then your shoe size and address to ship the shoes to then I'll send that on to the guys at FJ and a new pair of FURY will be winging their way to you

Keep your eyes peeled for more FJ opportunities and thanks again for the contributions

Durango

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
North Berwick West Links. Played it last winter and it's fantastic, nothing like any course I've played. Really want to have a game there in the summer.

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thanks to everyone who took the time to get involved in this - some great responses. Lots of love for the Old Course for sure!

its been a hard job to pick out just two contributions but the ones that most caught my eye were Grant85 (who is off to Machrihanish) and Duckster (who'd like to play Royal Lytham)

chaps if you can send me an email to michael.harris@ti-media.com with FJ Fury in the subject line and then your shoe size and address to ship the shoes to then I'll send that on to the guys at FJ and a new pair of FURY will be winging their way to you

Keep your eyes peeled for more FJ opportunities and thanks again for the contributions

Only just noticed this!! Get in!!!!!

Email is on it's way Mike. Many many many thanks!

bighairydel

Visit site
Has to be St Andrews Old Course for me. For all the reasons already mentioned in other posts. Would be amazing in a new pair of shoes as well!

D

Deleted member 17920

Has to be St Andrews Old Course for me. For all the reasons already mentioned in other posts. Would be amazing in a new pair of shoes as well!
All you need to do now is get them ordered and book yourself a tee time oh and pay for both.

The winners got announced 9 1/2 hrs ago 😉

Blakey

Medal Winner
Visit site
Having so far not played any of them, although that will be changing this year i would love to play Royal Porthcawl.

trevor

Head Pro
Visit site
I’d love to play Wentworth, lived in Ascot for 24 years but could never afford to play there and have now moved away to retire, it would be a dream to come back and play it.

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a load of courses I want to play for a multitude of reasons. Top of the list at the moment is Cruden Bay, wanted to visit last summer when over in Scotland but missed the opportunity, so I’ve been contemplating how I’m gonna get back ever since

Jbootle

Visit site
Hi all

FootJoy's new FURY golf shoe goes on sale today - you can see Joel's review of the shoe here - and to mark the occasion we have 2 pairs to give away in an exclusive Forum competition

As I'm sure you all know FJ are the sponsors of our GB&I Top 100 so to enter all you have to do is reply to this thread and let us know which course in the Top 100 you'd most like play, and why.

It could be a Top100 track you've played and want to return to or a Top100 course that has always been on your Bucket List but you haven't made it to yet

You can make your reply as long, or as short at you want.

I'll leave this open till Monday at noon and pick two Forum members from those who have contributed to win a pair or the new FJ FURYs

Good luck if you enter!

Mike

Walton Heath Old Course because i've played some of my best golf there and...well...look at it!

Boabski

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Turnberry - Ailsa - Pre - Trump for me , absolutely the best golfing experience i have had to date
warm spring day - perfect conditions - Course was immaculate - standing on the lighthouse T box looking over the sea to the fairway - amazing !!!!
reminiscing Tom Watson nearly winning the open 2009 , also heard he had a nice wee game with a guy called Jack Nicklaus on a sunny day in 1977.
sharing the round with my uncle will be a memory hard to beat

gojrno1

Hacker
Visit site
Has to be the Home of Golf, St Andrews, having watched The Open there many times over the last 25 years or so it would be awesome to play a course graced by some of the worlds greatest golfers.