Forum exclusive... sneak peek and competition

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Royal Worlington, playing foursomes.

Me & Seve (and his recovery game will need to be at it's sharpest)
vs
Lee Trevino & Laura Davies

(vintage clubs of course :))

boyatthebay

Hacker
Visit site
Would like a pair for playing the Sultan (Belek, Turkey) when I visit at the end of the month

Samuel Jackson
Alice Cooper
Bill Murray

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Fair Isle Golf course - I love wild , remote courses with weather to challenge the Dryjoys and my playing partners.
Padraig Harrington
Darren Clarke
Graham McDowell
Being from the island of Ireland they should all be good in the wind and rain!

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Royal Dornoch with my Dad and 2 boys, when the youngest is old enough, hopefully a warm summers day 😀🏌️‍♂️

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Morning all

As part of FootJoy's sponsorship of the GM forum I'm pleased to be bringing you an exclusive sneak peek and competition...

Thirty years ago, FootJoy launched a shoe that revolutionised the standards for waterproof golf shoe technology. The DryJoys franchise was born.

This month, FJ release a limited-edition DryJoys Tour model to celebrate the 30th anniversary of DryJoys. The longevity and success has been a testament to the style and quality of the shoe, which has remained true to its initial brand promise, to give golfers an enhanced on-course experience in all-weather conditions.

FootJoy are offering forum members the very first glimpse of the limited-edition shoe globally before anyone else! There will only be 300 shoes, which launch in May, available in the UK. The RRP is £150 and the shoes will be available from selected FJ stockists and www.FootJoy.co.uk

We have got one of the 300 pairs to give away to a Forum member. To be in with a chance of wining the limited-edition DryJoys Tour model just comment below telling us what course you'd like to play wearing the limited-edition DryJoys Tours and who would be in the fourball with you

Entries will close in a week's time so 12 noon on Wednesday May 8

View attachment 27208
Old Course, St. Andrews
Bruce Forsyth
Peter Alliss
Sir Michael Bonallack

4+ Hours of Repartee, wit & insight to the course & it's history. Bliss!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
wow, some brilliant posts here with tons of variety of venue and PPs

almost an impossible job to pick one but I'm going to award the FJs to Lilyhawk for his contribution (below)

Lilyhawk please email me michael.harris@ti-media.com and I'll link you up with FJ so you can advise on shoe size and delivery address

>>>>>
As I got unfinished business with Royal Cinque Ports due to gale winds and rain pouring down the only time I've been there, it's best to come prepared better next time with a pair of dry shoes.

With me I'd have:
My dad
Eddie Pepperell
and Bill Murray for giggles

D

Deleted member 25172

wow, some brilliant posts here with tons of variety of venue and PPs

almost an impossible job to pick one but I'm going to award the FJs to Lilyhawk for his contribution (below)

Lilyhawk please email me michael.harris@ti-media.com and I'll link you up with FJ so you can advise on shoe size and delivery address

>>>>>
As I got unfinished business with Royal Cinque Ports due to gale winds and rain pouring down the only time I've been there, it's best to come prepared better next time with a pair of dry shoes.

With me I'd have:
My dad
Eddie Pepperell
and Bill Murray for giggles

Wow! I had completely missed this!
That is amazing, thank you so much! Email incoming!
And Cinque Ports - I’m coming for you!