Forum exclusive... sneak peek and competition

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Morning all

As part of FootJoy's sponsorship of the GM forum I'm pleased to be bringing you an exclusive sneak peek and competition...

Thirty years ago, FootJoy launched a shoe that revolutionised the standards for waterproof golf shoe technology. The DryJoys franchise was born.

This month, FJ release a limited-edition DryJoys Tour model to celebrate the 30th anniversary of DryJoys. The longevity and success has been a testament to the style and quality of the shoe, which has remained true to its initial brand promise, to give golfers an enhanced on-course experience in all-weather conditions.

FootJoy are offering forum members the very first glimpse of the limited-edition shoe globally before anyone else! There will only be 300 shoes, which launch in May, available in the UK. The RRP is £150 and the shoes will be available from selected FJ stockists and www.FootJoy.co.uk

We have got one of the 300 pairs to give away to a Forum member. To be in with a chance of wining the limited-edition DryJoys Tour model just comment below telling us what course you'd like to play wearing the limited-edition DryJoys Tours and who would be in the fourball with you

Entries will close in a week's time so 12 noon on Wednesday May 8

DryJoysTour.jpg

D

Deleted member 15344

Askernish Golf Club

Seve Ballesteros
Bobby Jones
Tiger Woods

hines57

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sunningdale Old

Justin Rose
Tommy Fleetwood
Francesco Molinari

A great balance in the 4-ball on a super course

dankiz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Morning all

As part of FootJoy's sponsorship of the GM forum I'm pleased to be bringing you an exclusive sneak peek and competition...

Thirty years ago, FootJoy launched a shoe that revolutionised the standards for waterproof golf shoe technology. The DryJoys franchise was born.

This month, FJ release a limited-edition DryJoys Tour model to celebrate the 30th anniversary of DryJoys. The longevity and success has been a testament to the style and quality of the shoe, which has remained true to its initial brand promise, to give golfers an enhanced on-course experience in all-weather conditions.

FootJoy are offering forum members the very first glimpse of the limited-edition shoe globally before anyone else! There will only be 300 shoes, which launch in May, available in the UK. The RRP is £150 and the shoes will be available from selected FJ stockists and www.FootJoy.co.uk

We have got one of the 300 pairs to give away to a Forum member. To be in with a chance of wining the limited-edition DryJoys Tour model just comment below telling us what course you'd like to play wearing the limited-edition DryJoys Tours and who would be in the fourball with you

Entries will close in a week's time so 12 noon on Wednesday May 8

View attachment 27208

W

dankiz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
St Enedoc
Justin Rose
Matt Le Tissier
Andy Murray

Now this would be an eclectic round and a half

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I am playing the Old Course in two weeks time, would love to be wearing these for the day.

My fourball would include Rory, Henrik and Erik Anders Lang, failing that, I'll make do with my wife and son who are playing with me on the day :)

D

Deleted member 25172

As I got unfinished business with Royal Cinque Ports due to gale winds and rain pouring down the only time I've been there, it's best to come prepared better next time with a pair of dry shoes.

With me I'd have:
My dad
Eddie Pepperell
and Bill Murray for giggles
BillMurray1.PNGBillMurray2.PNGBillMurray3.PNG