Forum exclusive... sneak peek and competition

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Quite an easy one for me this, and it is based on sentimentality rather than anything else. When I was a kid I used to walk around Beaconsfield Golf Club with my dad whilst he played. As I never took up the game until my mid 30s, I never got to play there as we had relocated but they are still strong memories.

Will not get the chance to have that game with my dad but my mum and my nephew have taken up the game and my brother and I already play so my choice would be a family 4 ball of me, my mum, my brother and my nephew around Beaconsfield.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
I would have a game at a wee club in Glasgow where I took up the game, Clober Golf Club. The land was originally gifted by the Lyle family and Sandy is the club honorary president.

As a novice golfer I learned how to play golf the hard way, having weekend sweeps and 4 ball matches with regular players every Saturday and Sunday morning.

My ideal 4 ball would be with my good friend Mark who is a fellow golf geek and we'd pair up against Sandy Lyle and Phil Mickelson. 2 contrasting styles but I'm sure great company and I'd certainly look forward to Phil short siding himself on a few of Clobers small slopey greens. We might need 10 minutes on the 1st tee to agree the format, no. of strokes and wager.

JV24601

Head Pro
Visit site
As we are in dreamworld here, it would have to be Augusta.

Playing partners being:

1 - Ian Poulter - he's an inspiration and has got everything possible out of his game. Seems a top bloke too.
2 - Adam Scott - cool as a cucumber and my favourite golf swing in the game.
3 - Michael Jordan - favourite all time sportsman and love the stare-offs between him and Poulter at the Ryder Cups.

If I don't win the shoes, is there any chance you can sort this 4-ball out, please?

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Pinehurst No.2

Andy Sullivan
Migel Angel Jimenez
Phil Mickelson

I think all these boys would be a laugh.

D

Deleted member 21258

Would be so excited to try them out when they arrived, would have to be the local club...pass me the sick bucket :p

Mile End Golf Club

Wife
Son
Mum

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Didn't realise we could choose non-living people, so I would have to change mine to:
My late grandfather
My late father
and my son
around our old club of Moor Allerton, just so my son could have one round with his grandfather and his namesake, where we all used to play.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Grove so I don't have to travel far, with..
Bubba Watson (favourite golfer)
Harry Kane (got some time on his hands at the minute)
Paige Spiranac (no words needed)

(y)

D

Deleted member 1147

Luke Donald
Justin Rose
Lee Westwood

Sunningdale Old Course

It would be an all English quartet playing a a quintessentially English, old school, course.
I'd love to see how they would tackle the course & they all come across as thoroughly good blokes.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I'd choose Royal St Georges with;

1 - Charlie Hull - she seems down to earth and as mad as a brush
2 - Sir Nick Faldo - my favourite golfer growing up and such a great swing
3 - Seve - just to see how good his short game was

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’d like to play the dukes at Woburn because I just enjoy playing that course

I’d like to play a 4 ball with

Tiger woods
Mark crossfield
And my father

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Old Head

TigerWoods
Frankie Detorri
Peter Crouch

If nothing else but for the 1st tee picture :)