New Bargains Thread

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Under Armour Mens Golf 96 Cap - £6.28 W/Code + Free Local Collection Point Pickup at Under Armour
1361547-433_SLF_SL

Last edited:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wilson Infinite Buckingham Golf Putter - £71.16 With code affordablegolfclearance
I'm not in the market for a putter, but if I was, I'd certainly look at this. A very well reviewed putter at 1/3 or 1/4 of the price of one of the big names.

Took mine out for it's maiden voyage and have to say that I'm really, really pleased with it.
It may take a while to get the pace dialed in but I was confidently hitting putts on my intended line time and time again.
Just need to read greens accurately!

AAC

Visit site
Took mine out for it's maiden voyage and have to say that I'm really, really pleased with it.
It may take a while to get the pace dialed in but I was confidently hitting putts on my intended line time and time again.
Just need to read greens accurately!
I bought one as well, I have only had one round with it but the quality feels good, it is stable and putts roll well, it felt a little on the light side for me so I have put a small piece of lead tape on the rear. I am trying it again at the weekend so will see if that make a difference. fantastic VFM though.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Both of the above reviews can be said about any new putter, whether it costs £10 or £1000. Give it 6 months and that new putter effect will be long forgotten ;)
Not always. I'm still using my Rife 2 bar hybrid mallet which is over 10 years old. That's why I didn't buy this but happy to put the temptation in front of other people. ;) :whistle: :devilish:

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
20% off at the golf factory to celebrate the launch of their new website. I’ve bought a couple of things from them and always found them to be decent and well priced. Noticed it’s also free delivery if you spend over £150. Code below:

NEWWEB20

AAC

Visit site
I bought one as well, I have only had one round with it but the quality feels good, it is stable and putts roll well, it felt a little on the light side for me so I have put a small piece of lead tape on the rear. I am trying it again at the weekend so will see if that make a difference. fantastic VFM though.
The Wilson had its second round on Sunday, i hope it tries as well all winter, if so it stays in the bag !!