New Bargains Thread

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
You bugger, I've just pulled the trigger on this.
I'll let you know whether it works or not. :eek:
Ha ha, did you take it out of the coach's hands? 😉

ThinBullet

Visit site

I had one of the Michigan Ave ones. Put a thicker grip on it, and lead tape on the back of it inside the insert. Great wee putter. The sound is a little pingy on centre hits, but rolls really well. Longer putts need a bit of a hit though over something like a Scotty or Anser2

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wilson Infinite Buckingham Golf Putter - £71.16 With code affordablegolfclearance
I'm not in the market for a putter, but if I was, I'd certainly look at this. A very well reviewed putter at 1/3 or 1/4 of the price of one of the big names.

I had one of the Michigan Ave ones. Put a thicker grip on it, and lead tape on the back of it inside the insert. Great wee putter. The sound is a little pingy on centre hits, but rolls really well. Longer putts need a bit of a hit though over something like a Scotty or Anser2

Well, the putter arrived today and it looks better in the flesh than on the website.
It has a nice thick grip on it and it's due to lose it's virginity tomorrow.
However, I fully expect the course to be closed so I'll have to wait another week! :mad:

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Hackmotion with a black Friday reduction already available.

If they had the ulnar deviation info available without buying the full putting facility Id be interested. Its a pity you have to purchase a putting upgrade before you can get back to the full swing data - I want to work on my swing, not my putting - so no sure what their pricing strategy is.

'https://hackmotion.com'