New Bargains Thread

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm always a little wary of Sports Direct / House of Fraser as I'm sure they get more cheaply made versions of certain items from the same brands sometimes. Like, I have a Nike polo that I bought in a SD golf section, but it really doesn't feel like premium quality, it's very bog standard. For those prices though, I guess you don't argue. Just as long as you don't want to return them or make a warranty claim at all.

simsini

Visit site
I'm always a little wary of Sports Direct / House of Fraser as I'm sure they get more cheaply made versions of certain items from the same brands sometimes. Like, I have a Nike polo that I bought in a SD golf section, but it really doesn't feel like premium quality, it's very bog standard. For those prices though, I guess you don't argue. Just as long as you don't want to return them or make a warranty claim at all.
The products they have made for them are not available elsewhere. So if you are interested in anything, as long as you can also find it on another site, you should be fine.

RedEyes

Visit site
If you've got an American Golf account, don't forget to use your £10 off next purchase voucher code that they give you on your birthday, it says the code will expire after 30 days, but it doesn't, I've just used one from 2020.
Even if it just covers the cost of postage.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you've got an American Golf account, don't forget to use your £10 off next purchase voucher code that they give you on your birthday, it says the code will expire after 30 days, but it doesn't, I've just used one from 2020.
I never buy anything from AG (usually cheaper elsewhere) so I end up scouring the website for something to the value of £10 to use that voucher on. 😆 End up just ordering one glove or something.

JT.

Visit site
Another purchase of the Puma shoes here - don’t need them yet, but as others have said at that price rude not to!

Some fetching lime green Callaway shorts for me too 😁 ….. the sort of colour you can only wear on a golf course or when on holiday!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Thank you for this tip.

I usually forget to use them as my bday I have normally asked for any golf things already or american golf dont sell it

I found 2 vouchers in my emails that worked... plus I had a £10 voucher for winning my society the other week

2 dozen srixon cost me £16 rather than £46

so again thanks

I found 2 things, 1 avoid delivery costs by sending to store, and 2 you cant use more than 1 per order so had to do 2 orders

Welby

Visit site
2 pairs of shoes purchased
To add to the collection

Hit lucky with sizes

Some sizes more expensive on some models, than the advertised cheap price, so watch when adding anything to basket
The products they have made for them are not available elsewhere. So if you are interested in anything, as long as you can also find it on another site, you should be fine.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Custer shoes with up to 40% off on the Travis Mathew site. Can use a discount code for 15% off more too….

Just trying to get my order through, but wondering if the sizes I want are out of stock, as it is struggling

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
DeWiz swing analyser has £90 off its list price, and another 50 quid thanks to Mr Crossfield, who was mighty impressed with this little gizmo, so now down to £465.
Discount code is 'Crossfield50'. Less than the price of a driver. Tempting. Tempting.

'https://uk.dewizgolf.com'

Albo

Visit site
DeWiz swing analyser has £90 off its list price, and another 50 quid thanks to Mr Crossfield, who was mighty impressed with this little gizmo, so now down to £465.
Discount code is 'Crossfield50'. Less than the price of a driver. Tempting. Tempting.

'https://uk.dewizgolf.com'
Just looked at the link but not entirely sure what it is.
In a layman’s term nutshell?