New Bargains Thread

Smoj

Visit site
https://www.sportpursuit.com has a bunch of nike golf stuff for cheap, but they have victory tour 2's and last years nike infinity tour next% (including the open colourway) for less than £100 which is a great price (think you have to resgister to look at the items)

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
TaylorMade are doing a promotion with Arccos. You can get a set of sensors and free 4 month trial with Arcoss, for £8 p+p. You can also get a Link (the thing that clips to your belt so you don't have to wear a watch or have your phone in your pocket) for 50% off. You just need an email address that hasn't been registered with Arccos.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
County Golf have another sale on.
County Golf Flash Sale
When do they not? They're the golf world's DFS.

I'm a big fan of theirs but I've noticed the last five 'flash sales' have just been for the exact same Cutter & Buck, Island Green, Sergio Tacchini, Ben Hogan etc stuff. Obviously struggling to shift those brands. 😄

sunshine

Visit site
When do they not? They're the golf world's DFS.

I'm a big fan of theirs but I've noticed the last five 'flash sales' have just been for the exact same Cutter & Buck, Island Green, Sergio Tacchini, Ben Hogan etc stuff. Obviously struggling to shift those brands. 😄
Agreed. Very much like sports direct. Cutter and Buck is their equivalent of Dunlop, Lonsdale etc

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
Agreed. Very much like sports direct. Cutter and Buck is their equivalent of Dunlop, Lonsdale etc

A lot of the gear they are selling also looks very generic stuff with a brand attached to it imho, reminds me of stores buying in cheap guff to sell specifically on Black Friday etc.

Proper bargains are there but have to be searched for or get in quick as and when it arrives

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
The cutter and buck stuff I’ve got from there has been excellent their shorts and trousers are great miles better than pikey mikes brands mentioned
I'd agree. I've had all sorts of stuff from County Golf, and the Cutter & Buck trousers and shorts have been well made and comfortable. Certainly better than the Donnay and Slazenger stuff.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd agree. I've had all sorts of stuff from County Golf, and the Cutter & Buck trousers and shorts have been well made and comfortable. Certainly better than the Donnay and Slazenger stuff.
I've bought Cutter & Buck, hit and miss though to be fair. Got some water-resistant trousers (teflon coated I think) and they are so hot that I end up with sweating legs, making the water resistance almost redundant, ha. I bought a 'waterproof' jacket and trousers of theirs too and had to return them as they were very far from being waterproof. Bought a midlayer for dad though and it looked nice, decent quality. Haven't tried any polos or shorts though.

Slazenger shorts I got like 6 years ago fell apart and had holes in within a year. Also I bought two pairs that were meant to be the same size but they were about half an inch different around the waist!

Last edited: