New Bargains Thread

sunshine

Visit site
The link isn't working for me, just took me to a load of trainers, very expensive trainers I might add.

Do all your golf shoes look like this?

il_1140xN.4371619454_brjx.jpg

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The link isn't working for me, just took me to a load of trainers, very expensive trainers I might add.
Just bought a pair of those expensive trainers! Never had a pair with the BOA laces before, so wanted to give them a try and at half price seemed worth a go. I’ll admit Nick they do look more like trainers than golf shoes these days.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just bought a pair of those expensive trainers! Never had a pair with the BOA laces before, so wanted to give them a try and at half price seemed worth a go. I’ll admit Nick they do look more like trainers than golf shoes these days.
Boa lacing is class. I would never go back to normal laces for my winter shoes now. So much easier to slide the shoe on and tighten it in seconds. No more laces dangling in puddles and getting ruined while you're faffing to change your shoes by your car boot.

D

Deleted member 15344

Boa lacing is class. I would never go back to normal laces for my winter shoes now. So much easier to slide the shoe on and tighten it in seconds. No more laces dangling in puddles and getting ruined while you're faffing to change your shoes by your car boot.

Change inside then ?‍♂️

Albo

Visit site
Boa laces are just quicker, easier and better. And the laces don't get drenched during a rainy round either, you just pop the button and off come the shoes. Simple.
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’ve found BOA laces to be rubbish when I tried them, couldn’t get them anywhere near as tight as normal laces, so gave up and didn’t buy the shoe

sunshine

Visit site

I can go a step further now. I have Nike Air zip up winter boots. No laces at all!

s-l1600.jpg