New Bargains Thread

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Nike Store at Talke Pitts has loads of trousers in at the moment, I've just come back. Mainly stone coloured dri fit 36 or 34 waist 32 leg. Same in black. £26 with 50% off. I got two pairs of the black. (y)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Under Armour HOVR Forge RC spikeless shoes - £49.99 at County Golf
I have just ordered a pair of these in grey, I have a couple of pairs of the trainers and really like the fit, very comfortable.
I did the same and got the missus to order me them as a Christmas present. I checked the sizing on their website though and it was weird, it appears they come up bigger so we've had to order a 9 and an 8.5 to see which one is best! I'd normally be a 9.5 or a 10. It's annoying how much it varies with different brands though.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
I did the same and got the missus to order me them as a Christmas present. I checked the sizing on their website though and it was weird, it appears they come up bigger so we've had to order a 9 and an 8.5 to see which one is best! I'd normally be a 9.5 or a 10. It's annoying how much it varies with different brands though.

Most of my UA shoes have been true to size I'd say. I'm a 10.5 in most shoes and UA is no different, I find its Nike I normally have room to size down with.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Most of my UA shoes have been true to size I'd say. I'm a 10.5 in most shoes and UA is no different, I find its Nike I normally have room to size down with.
I'm different sizes in so many different brands that I genuinely don't know what size I am anymore. I used to think I was a 10 or a 10.5, but looking back that was when I used to wear Adidas stuff. Now I have a lot of Skechers shoes in which I'm usually a 9 or a 9.5. I have one pair of Footjoy summer shoes in which I had to get size 9. Puma trainers I got from Costco though, still a size 10. Puma football boots are size 10s as well. I had an old pair of Nike Air Max golf shoes and they were size 10, and they come up narrow as well so were on the tight side. Flipping minefield. Weirdly though if I aim for the European size 43 that normally seems to work - God knows why the Euro sizing would be more accurate.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
https://www.hotgolf.co.uk/product-tag/PXG-PROTOTYPE-DRIVER/

Not showing on their website I had to use a link from an email I received.
Use code HOT5 to take it down to £160.
I missed out on the 0211 drivers so it was rude not to get one of these ?

So.....you missed out on the 0211 at clearance price
The very forgiving 0211 model

Now, instead you've bought 1 of the prototype models designed with help from their tour pros

I see the logic;)

Hope it works for you mate(y)

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
So.....you missed out on the 0211 at clearance price
The very forgiving 0211 model

Now, instead you've bought 1 of the prototype models designed with help from their tour pros

I see the logic;)

Hope it works for you mate(y)

To be honest mate, I think all this forgiveness talk from manufacturers is absolute horse poop ? if you hit the middle with a half decent swing path it will go straight ?

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
To be honest mate, I think all this forgiveness talk from manufacturers is absolute horse poop ?

if you hit the middle with a half decent swing path it will go straight ?

The last sentence is the part that concerns me, for you:LOL:;)

Anyway, what's happened to the mini driver you were hitting so well last time I played with you??