New Bargains Thread

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The tw-x is my current ball of choice, really like the feel of them and get decent spin. Gutted that clubhouse stopped that original offer. I’ve got a few of the tw-s to try as well, might keep them for winter as they’re a softer ball I think.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Druids Golf have reduced their waterproof bags to £79.99 just for today. (Various colours)
Druids Waterproof Golf Bag
14_2000x.jpg

Last edited:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just had an email off golf support. club clearance Titliest driver £398. ????? bloody clearance. They were over £500 new. Sweet mother. That’s not a bargain.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Just had an email off golf support. club clearance Titliest driver £398. ????? bloody clearance. They were over £500 new. Sweet mother. That’s not a bargain.

My Titleist driver was £500 with a free lesson thrown in, money well spent for me as I’m driving the best I’ve ever done.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Great shout Tash.
Just got three Oscar J polos and some socks.
Great site .
I was very sceptical initially re there WAS price and then reduced price. A quick Google showed they are actually a good bit cheaper when on sale. I bought a OJ shower/ waterproof coat off there at the beginning of year. £60. Wore it Thursday when it rained literally all day. I was bone dry. I think OJ is up there with the best of quality. As good as Galvin Green was 10 years ago.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was very sceptical initially re there WAS price and then reduced price. A quick Google showed they are actually a good bit cheaper when on sale. I bought a OJ shower/ waterproof coat off there at the beginning of year. £60. Wore it Thursday when it rained literally all day. I was bone dry. I think OJ is up there with the best of quality. As good as Galvin Green was 10 years ago.
OJ is quality.
You get what you pay for but they are a bargain.
Thanks again.

Fabia999

Visit site
I've noticed SportPursuit have a great deal on the OJ Phoenix jacket. I've had a quick look elsewhere and its under windproofs, I'm going away on saturday and its meant to rain all weekend. Does anybody know if this is also waterproof?