New Bargains Thread

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
I remember when Marks and Spencer did golf clothing and I think it was the best quality golf gear I ever bought. To a certain extent you always pay for the name imo.

Brads

Visit site
No way is that a legit site , those prices are mental and when you look at suits it only show sizes for trousers, not jacket etc. Something fishy about it imo.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
No way is that a legit site , those prices are mental and when you look at suits it only show sizes for trousers, not jacket etc. Something fishy about it imo.

Gaaa…. Ordered a couple of pairs of shorts. Just checked with Charles Tyrwhitt directly, order number is not theirs…. Glad I used credit card to purchase, just had to cancel my card.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Westerham GC, nr Sevenoaks, Kent has a brand new Scotty Cameron Phantom X 8 on sale for £225.

Larry long dog

Visit site
I’m not sure tbh mate. I know the X Has a higher compression rate. However I’ve struggled to find out exactly what it is on line.

They apparently feel quite firm apparently but that does not necessarily equate to higher compression.

I ordered the X the other day as my driver SS is around 106 on average. I’m playing tomorrow and if they arrive before then I will put one into play.

Total bargain for three piece urethane balls though. Fingers crossed.

How did you get on with these @tuggles??

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
How did you get on with these @tuggles??

I don’t currently think you can get a better ball for that price. I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried them, they fly long, and they check and spin around the greens nicely, and feel great off the putter. I haven’t tried the TWX only the TWS. They get two thumbs up from me ??

Larry long dog

Visit site
I don’t currently think you can get a better ball for that price. I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried them, they fly long, and they check and spin around the greens nicely, and feel great off the putter. I haven’t tried the TWX only the TWS. They get two thumbs up from me ??

Great thanks. I like the TWS too but was keen to find out about TWX from tuggles. Also is there a 10% discount code for clubhousegolf does anyone know please?

Springveldt

Visit site
Great thanks. I like the TWS too but was keen to find out about TWX from tuggles. Also is there a 10% discount code for clubhousegolf does anyone know please?
I’ve used the TW-X all season and it’s a good ball. You won’t find a better value for money ball, think I paid £76 for 4 dozen at the start of the season.

I gave a sleeve to my mate who is +2 and he used them at a 36 hole county team event and shot +1 and level with them then the next day he won our Club Championship using them. He said he didn’t notice any real difference between them and a ProV1 that he normally uses. If anything he said the Honma was slightly longer off the tee for him.