New Bargains Thread

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hope you're not in a rush. Ordered a polo last Monday, still waiting.
You weren't wrong. Seven days later they haven't even dispatched them. "Due to the the phenomenal response to the current stock ranges online we are currently experiencing a slightly longer dispatch timeframe." Sort it out lads.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
You weren't wrong. Seven days later they haven't even dispatched them. "Due to the the phenomenal response to the current stock ranges online we are currently experiencing a slightly longer dispatch timeframe." Sort it out lads.

I ordered a Mizuno scratch bag from them last Saturday and received it on Tuesday :)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Having taken 7 days to post them they arrived today, less than 24 hours. :ROFLMAO:

Smoj

Visit site
90% off sale at County Golf ?
:D
front row chinos, does anyone know how they fit? i can get away with a 38 waist if they're a bit stretchy (like adidas, nike or underarmour stretchy shorts/trousers)

**nevermind i pulled the trigger cant go wrong with £5 red chinos :cool:

Last edited:

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was in a big Next store in Leeds today. They now do golf shirts, and very nice they are too. Lovely feel to the material and moisture wicking. Some were £20 some were £25. I didn't buy any but omg it was hard not to. They have other golf attire as well that was very reasonably priced. I'm going to have a check online.

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
I was in a big Next store in Leeds today. They now do golf shirts, and very nice they are too. Lovely feel to the material and moisture wicking. Some were £20 some were £25. I didn't buy any but omg it was hard not to. They have other golf attire as well that was very reasonably priced. I'm going to have a check online.

I got this one last month, really good quality, I like it, will keep a eye on their future offerings.

Attachments

• D865EE71-FAFD-4057-BBE0-0487EFC30F4F.jpeg
    D865EE71-FAFD-4057-BBE0-0487EFC30F4F.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 40