New Bargains Thread

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
If anyone likes Oscar Jacobson gear have a look on the sports pursuit site. Some lovely well priced gear on there.

Mandofred

Visit site
More of a question for me.....I'm looking for some new shorts. The ones I bought a few years ago are too long (over the knee)....just stopped in to M&S and the only shorts I could find that were the right length (about 6" inseam) were so tight around the thighs I'd hate to walk in them. Places online don't seem to tell you the inseam length of shorts. Anybody have a good site for shorts for golf that show inseam length? Oh....and cheap. Some of the prices for shorts were a bit eye watering.....£40+ is tooooo much.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
More of a question for me.....I'm looking for some new shorts. The ones I bought a few years ago are too long (over the knee)....just stopped in to M&S and the only shorts I could find that were the right length (about 6" inseam) were so tight around the thighs I'd hate to walk in them. Places online don't seem to tell you the inseam length of shorts. Anybody have a good site for shorts for golf that show inseam length? Oh....and cheap. Some of the prices for shorts were a bit eye watering.....£40+ is tooooo much.
County golf for all your golf clothing needs: https://www.county-golf.co.uk/golf-shorts
Ok they don't have the measurements there (they do for polo shirts though!) but you could do what I do now, order enough for free delivery (over 50 quid) and then just return the ones you don't want if they don't measure up. (Pun intended.)

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
County golf for all your golf clothing needs: https://www.county-golf.co.uk/golf-shorts
Ok they don't have the measurements there (they do for polo shirts though!) but you could do what I do now, order enough for free delivery (over 50 quid) and then just return the ones you don't want if they don't measure up. (Pun intended.)

Their measurements are shocking

They said the size top I ordered was a certain in .. I measured me I was 4 inches smaller ordered it and it's a perfect fit ... Checked on other websites who have the sizes different (and correct)

Mandofred

Visit site
Yeah, I'd checked County Golf.....like you said, no measurements. I'm too lazy to want to send things back. I don't understand why shops don't include inseam info...... My wife recommended Cotton Traders, I haven't looked at them yet.

Humpy

Visit site
Have you got a Tesco near? If so have a look in there. I wear their Chino shorts for golf and am very happy with the fit. Only £12 a pair and a good variety of colours.

Mandofred

Visit site
Have you got a Tesco near? If so have a look in there. I wear their Chino shorts for golf and am very happy with the fit. Only £12 a pair and a good variety of colours.
Nothing close in Harrogate, all Tesco Express. I am heading to a new course tomorrow that we have as a reciprocal tomorrow NE of York.....so it looks on the map like there is a Tesco just off the ring road......I might just stop in for a look. Thanks

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do you not find chino material too warm for golf? I would hate to wear chinos to play in.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Do you not find chino material too warm for golf? I would hate to wear chinos to play in.
This for me as well.

Puma do brilliant golf shorts, lovely and light. @banjofred do you have a Sports Direct near to you? They stock the Puma shorts, in the bigger places. They are about £23 there and are lovely and light. Alternatively, stick on the York ring road and go to the York Outlet Centre. Plenty of places to get shorts there, including a UA, Adidas and Nike shop.

Mandofred

Visit site
This for me as well.

Puma do brilliant golf shorts, lovely and light. @banjofred do you have a Sports Direct near to you? They stock the Puma shorts, in the bigger places. They are about £23 there and are lovely and light. Alternatively, stick on the York ring road and go to the York Outlet Centre. Plenty of places to get shorts there, including a UA, Adidas and Nike shop.
Damn, I knew I should have gone in to S-Direct....there is one near the M+S in town. We were in a bit of a hurry so I didn't bother.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site

Tesco do different types. The stretchy ones are quite thin (you don’t get much material for £12) and perfect for golf.