New Bargains Thread

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I can go a step further now. I have Nike Air zip up winter boots. No laces at all!

s-l1600.jpg
Err, they’ve got laces mate with a pull toggle to tighten ?

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I can go a step further now. I have Nike Air zip up winter boots. No laces at all!

s-l1600.jpg
I bought these. Couldn't get them on or off easily without holding on to the backs of them. And covered in mud, that was no fun. Think I gave them away to a mate.
They were amazingly waterproof though!

sunshine

Visit site
I bought these. Couldn't get them on or off easily without holding on to the backs of them. And covered in mud, that was no fun. Think I gave them away to a mate.
They were amazingly waterproof though!

They were really tight around the ankle to begin with, nightmare to put on and zip up. But they loosened up after a few rounds. I normally expect trainer style shoes to be comfy straight out of the box, but I had to wear these in.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
They were really tight around the ankle to begin with, nightmare to put on and zip up. But they loosened up after a few rounds. I normally expect trainer style shoes to be comfy straight out of the box, but I had to wear these in.

They are quite a narrow fitting as some Nike shoes can be.

They rubbed my achilles the first time I wore them, but we’re fine after. Mine are in their second winter and are still as comfortable and waterproof as they were new.

They don’t look as bad on as they do in the picture.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

peld

Visit site

idiotdogbrain

Visit site
Popped into AG Guildford on the way home from the range this morning and they have Honma TR21x irons at £550 down from £1150 for a full 5-11 set regular flex. Felt pretty nice to hit, I must say..