New Bargains Thread

phils226

Medal Winner
Visit site
County Golf have a 60% Warehouse Clearance off marked prices using Code WHS60. Not much left but some nice Hackett Polos and a CK Jumper all in Medium

1652621058952.png

Larry long dog

Visit site
They work out slightly cheaper if you buy 3 dozen from Clubhouse golf and get The 10% off.

Think it worked out as £17.99 per dozen compared to £18.75 here.

Small margins mind you.

Out of interest, I’ve read these suit 85mph swings, but I’m circa 10mph above that - wonder how much difference it would make using the X? Guess I’m only going to find out by buying some?! I was a great fan of the original TM project A (went miles and had spin), so only bought the TWS off the back of someone on here saying the TWS was close to the old project A.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Out of interest, I’ve read these suit 85mph swings, but I’m circa 10mph above that - wonder how much difference it would make using the X? Guess I’m only going to find out by buying some?! I was a great fan of the original TM project A (went miles and had spin), so only bought the TWS off the back of someone on here saying the TWS was close to the old project A.

I’m not sure tbh mate. I know the X Has a higher compression rate. However I’ve struggled to find out exactly what it is on line.

They apparently feel quite firm apparently but that does not necessarily equate to higher compression.

I ordered the X the other day as my driver SS is around 106 on average. I’m playing tomorrow and if they arrive before then I will put one into play.

Total bargain for three piece urethane balls though. Fingers crossed.

Larry long dog

Visit site
I’m not sure tbh mate. I know the X Has a higher compression rate. However I’ve struggled to find out exactly what it is on line.

They apparently feel quite firm apparently but that does not necessarily equate to higher compression.

I ordered the X the other day as my driver SS is around 106 on average. I’m playing tomorrow and if they arrive before then I will put one into play.

Total bargain for three piece urethane balls though. Fingers crossed.
Nice one keep us posted ?

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
The TW-X are for faster swing speeds should suit you better. Think on the box I've got they're for swing speeds around 95mph.