New Bargains Thread

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tried to use this on some things, didn’t work...then saw a waterproof jacket and it worked on that. Saves £30-odd!

The discount was only for the warehouse clearance stock. I bought a UA Waterproof jacket, puma base layer, kids skort and a Stromberg insula top (not in sale) all for £50. Keep an eye on them anyway as they have some regular amazing deals. Month ago got my daughter some Adidas soft spikes for £16 delivered down from £50!

When the Stromberg arrived it was huge, ordered a large but was more like xxl, they’ve agreed to swap free of charge. Great service.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just ordered 3 for 2 srixon z stars from snainton golf, discount code OFFER5 worked and gave me another 5% off altogether. Came to £66 ish 👍🏻

Last edited:

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
For anyone who banks with Santander, I've got a 10% cashback offer showing on my current account under Retailer Offers on online banking (max value of cashback £30).

Edit: yes, meant to say this is for American Golf

Last edited:

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
For anyone who banks with Santander, I've got a 10% cashback offer showing on my current account under Retailer Offers on online banking (max value of cashback £30).
Is this for AG?

I bank with Santander but I not have the offer, I did have it last year though and used it which was very handy