New Bargains Thread

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
This is quite sad but I've genuinely had clubs delivered by click and collect, snuck them home and straight in the bag before now. None the wiser. :LOL:

I work from home so thought I was safe ordering a couple of wedges recently. Unbeknownst to me, DPD have an app we’ve signed up to, automatically tracks your order from the second it arrives at their depot. You don’t have to do anything, it just picks up everything being delivered by them to your address and links it to this app. It even tells you who sent it (snainton, AG etc!) First I knew was a text from my wife with a screenshot of the app! 😂😂

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
This is quite sad but I've genuinely had clubs delivered by click and collect, snuck them home and straight in the bag before now. None the wiser. :LOL:

Ditto. I got an entire new set of irons and she didn’t realise. Her lack of interest in golf pays off sometimes.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I work from home so thought I was safe ordering a couple of wedges recently. Unbeknownst to me, DPD have an app we’ve signed up to, automatically tracks your order from the second it arrives at their depot. You don’t have to do anything, it just picks up everything being delivered by them to your address and links it to this app. It even tells you who sent it (snainton, AG etc!) First I knew was a text from my wife with a screenshot of the app! 😂😂
THis is a perfect example how of being a tech dinosaur is very useful sometimes.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Chromesofts £21.99 per dozen delivered, various designs available at Snainton Golf. Best price I've seen if you just want a single box, they were a similar price per dozen when on 3 for 2 lately.

Edited to correct wrong supplier !!

Last edited:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Chromesofts £21.99 per dozen delivered, various designs available at Scottsdale Golf. Best price I've seen if you just want a single box, they were a similar price per dozen when on 3 for 2 lately.

Great timing as I’m running low on these

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
40 Mixed, Titleist, Pearl Grade balls, 41p a pop from my usual supplier on Ebay. Buy cheap in winter, that will see me through 2020 hopefully. Normally that price would equal Pearl / A grade mix so I am very happy with the deal.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Oops my mistake it is Snainton not Scottsdale don't know why I did that, Snainton is my usual online choice. Only thing is if you use the discount code you'll have to buy some tees or something extra to take it over the £20 free delivery or you get charged £6 shipping.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Oops my mistake it is Snainton not Scottsdale don't know why I did that, Snainton is my usual online choice. Only thing is if you use the discount code you'll have to buy some tees or something extra to take it over the £20 free delivery or you get charged £6 shipping.
Not a problem for me. Bought another pair of trainers!

😬😬

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

3 dozen ordered. Should see me through to Xmas! 😂