New Bargains Thread

D

Deleted member 16999

Under Armour sale was an error, Customer Services just said all orders will be cancelled and refunded.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
A little confused however had no issues with check-out and they have been despatched.

3 x SM7 Vokey Wedges RRP £129 each (on Golf Support however available for £119 at other places)

Buy 2+ and you save £10 per club which knocks them down £119 each however when paying for some reason at checkout they display as £109 each.

Then apply discount code AW0020 which gives you a further 3% off which knocks just over £10 off.

So In total I paid £304.49 for 3 brand new SM7'S

I then also get 2% of this value back in loyalty points to spend on my next purchase, which equates to £6.

So theoretically 3 brand new wedges stand me at £298.50

May be of interest to some people looking to purchase a full set, most retailers have them up at £119 so £357 for the 3 so a £60 saving.

Had all the grinds and bounce options in stock that I needed also following my wedge fit so should be with me today.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sports direct have cobra fly z drivers for 80 quid, fairways 60 and hybrids 55.

Sounds decent to me for someone wanting an upgrade or starting out and wands brand new gear that wont break the bank.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Sports direct have cobra fly z drivers for 80 quid, fairways 60 and hybrids 55.

Sounds decent to me for someone wanting an upgrade or starting out and wands brand new gear that wont break the bank.

Yes decent price if you want brand new clubs although these are the "s" model which are made with cheaper components and aren't adjustable like the standard Fly-Z ones.