New Bargains Thread

Springveldt

Visit site
Seems like I might have competition on here from now on when the deals are on. 😂

I’m still after a 50 wedge and possibly a 5 hybrid the next time they have a sale on.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
My dad's Mavrik driver is brand bloody new and I think it was advertised as 'very good'. Anyone know when this sale is likely to be repeated?

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Here is a bargain.

Limited edition sets, absolutely stunning.

I'm not sure what the RRP is, I read somewhere that it is 1000 sets at £2500 per set. It appears that several sets have been bought by speculators, the person selling these hasn't even received them yet, he's going to send them on to the winning bidder once he does.

There is a cheaper set being sold by someone in Australia for £3800, with free postage!!

Fill yer boots all you bargain hunters 😁

Springveldt

Visit site
My dad's Mavrik driver is brand bloody new and I think it was advertised as 'very good'. Anyone know when this sale is likely to be repeated?
😂 As I’ve repeatedly said in this thread, Callaway Preowned is the best golf bargain site on the net.

I’ve nearly swapped out my whole bag through it now and the condition of the clubs is amazing. Even got an “average” hybrid that didn’t have a mark on the face, just a little scuff on the crown that was barely noticeable.

Just wish the site had better servers behind it or the devs performance tuned it as it’s bloody slow.

The US site usually has a massive inventory and if you like fancy shafts I usually see drivers there with Ventus shafts on them at knock down prices. You do get stung with import duty and $45 delivery but it can still work out as a great deal.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Here is a bargain.

Limited edition sets, absolutely stunning.

I'm not sure what the RRP is, I read somewhere that it is 1000 sets at £2500 per set. It appears that several sets have been bought by speculators, the person selling these hasn't even received them yet, he's going to send them on to the winning bidder once he does.

There is a cheaper set being sold by someone in Australia for £3800, with free postage!!

Fill yer boots all you bargain hunters 😁
I see its a 'must have for serious golfers' so we are going to see an awful lot of them about this season.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
The Open golf gear & merchandise - heavily discounted - eg Kjus quarter zips £36.45, Peter Millar £32.40, hats from £8
OK, they're for last year but still some nice stuff.
4325914_1.jpg
4325914_1.jpg
4325914_1.jpg

Mandofred

Visit site
I'm all for experimenting, just ordered the 4 for 3 boxes of balls from Snainton....Srixon Q star tour....never tried them....just figured they would fit my game.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Rubbish website , ordered a few polo’s in ten open sale and all but one have been cancelled ( no stock)

That was plenty when I ordered on Friday 😡