New Bargains Thread

Springveldt

Visit site
I ordered an "as new" Epic Speed today. Hope the condition is as good as yours!🤞

Also bought 3 Rogue ST Max OS hybrids. 2 "as new" and 1 "very good" with 10% off as a new customer.

The 14 day trial removes the risk of not getting fitted.

Note to self - stop following links on this thread!!
If they say "like new" then they will probably be new or hit a couple of times at most. Mine was "very good" and you would struggle to see if it's been hit before. I've bought all ranges of conditions off them now and every time I've been delighted with it.

I've replaced driver, 3 wood, 2 hybrids, 2 wedges and a putter from there over the last couple of years and everything has been in brilliant condition. Think it's probably cost me around £700 in total for everything.

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If they say "like new" then they will probably be new or hit a couple of times at most. Mine was "very good" and you would struggle to see if it's been hit before. I've bought all ranges of conditions off them now and every time I've been delighted with it.

I've replaced driver, 3 wood, 2 hybrids, 2 wedges and a putter from there over the last couple of years and everything has been in brilliant condition. Think it's probably cost me around £700 in total for everything.
Is their site down for anyone today? I was looking at some wedges but I'm getting a 404 error...

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
How long does stuff usually take to get dispatched from the Callaway preowned site? (For those that have ordered)

I ordered a putter at the weekend and was hoping I’d have had a dispatch notification by now

RangeRat

Visit site
Placed 2 separate orders with them last Thursday. First one arrived today UPS.

The 2nd order was one putter and 2 wedges.

Got an email saying the putter wasn’t in stock (despite me ordering it) and have cancelled the order, including the 2 wedges that were in stock, so I got nothing, awaiting refund, not entirely impressed…

Springveldt

Visit site
How long does stuff usually take to get dispatched from the Callaway preowned site? (For those that have ordered)

I ordered a putter at the weekend and was hoping I’d have had a dispatch notification by now
Usually next business day in my experience or sometimes the same day if I ordered early in the day. I ordered last Thursday, got the despatched email on Friday and delivered Monday.

The very first time I used them (probably 5 years ago now) I ordered a Rogue SubZero 3 wood from the American site as the eu one didn't even exist, ordered Wednesday morning and it was despatched from San Antonio the same day and delivered to me on the Friday.

Springveldt

Visit site
I ordered an "as new" Epic Speed today. Hope the condition is as good as yours!🤞

Also bought 3 Rogue ST Max OS hybrids. 2 "as new" and 1 "very good" with 10% off as a new customer.

The 14 day trial removes the risk of not getting fitted.

Note to self - stop following links on this thread!!
I've posted the Rogue ST LS 3 wood I bought last month in "good" condition. Here is the Epic Speed driver in "very good" condition. There is actually a mark on the face that I didn't notice at first but it's cosmetic only, it doesn't have a ridge or anything. I might be able to clean it off as it looks like a pen mark if anything.

And yes, my decking is in desperate need of a new coating. All this rain and the dog haven't been kind to it over the winter.

samthom99

Visit site
I've posted the Rogue ST LS 3 wood I bought last month in "good" condition. Here is the Epic Speed driver in "very good" condition. There is actually a mark on the face that I didn't notice at first but it's cosmetic only, it doesn't have a ridge or anything. I might be able to clean it off as it looks like a pen mark if anything.

And yes, my decking is in desperate need of a new coating. All this rain and the dog haven't been kind to it over the winter.
That looks immaculate, has it even been used?

The Fader

Visit site

Wow!!

If that's a "very good" example my expectations for the condition "like new" has just gone up a notch! 🤞

Thanks for posting

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
This is my best bargain recently. "Collection only" can throw up a great bargain sometimes.

Had a round trip to collect that cost about £8.00 in petrol.

purchase.jpgSM bag.jpg

The irons were 3-SW, but 3 of them were Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge and 6 of them were Sam Snead Champ.
Cleaned them up and sold these this week.

sale.jpgwilson irons.jpg

I have a very nice Sun Mountain carry bag for about £5.

Free set of Wilson persimmon woods 1,3,5

Wilson driver sole.jpg Wilson driver face.jpg

Free set of Swilken woods 1,2,4,5

swilken woods.jpg

And a free Ping Zing driver with IanM's name on it.

zing sole.jpg zing face.jpg

Ahhhh

doc smug.jpg

The Fader

Visit site
My clubs have just arrived.

The 4 clubs "like new" are brand spankers - never hit a ball.

The other "very good" hybrid has 2 very minor scratches on the shaft - other than that - brand new - never hit a ball.

Delighted.

stevench

Club Champion
Visit site
Still waiting for my order from Callaway since placing on Monday.
Normally they've been very quick to despatch in the past so I would imaginge they've been quite busy with this clearance!