New Bargains Thread

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
have you tried ringing them? I spoke to them last week and they advised they should arrive soon from srixon, but they are not the quickest in dispatching personal balls

I’ve tried contacting them to no response yet.

a friend, who also bought the balls, called last week and said he would
have them in a few days. He still hasnt received them.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Don’t know if it’s a national offer, but our pro shop at Leighton is doing £80 off the Motocaddy Aquaflex carry bags, now £129. A good few in stock, seems that Motocaddy had to rename it HydroFlex this year due to another company having the rights to the AquaFlex name.

I’ve been using one for about a year now, very good quality bag. Light, easy to carry, fits well on the trolley when needed and fully waterproof. Good deal at the offer price.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don’t know if it’s a national offer, but our pro shop at Leighton is doing £80 off the Motocaddy Aquaflex carry bags, now £129. A good few in stock, seems that Motocaddy had to rename it HydroFlex this year due to another company having the rights to the AquaFlex name.

I’ve been using one for about a year now, very good quality bag. Light, easy to carry, fits well on the trolley when needed and fully waterproof. Good deal at the offer price.

I can't find any links, in order to have a look.

sunshine

Visit site

These bags have been about £120-130 everywhere since late October, I'm assuming they haven't been a success!

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
These bags have been about £120-130 everywhere since late October, I'm assuming they haven't been a success!

Can only comment on my own experience with it, and for me, been one of the best carry bags I've had. Have carried pretty much the whole winter as it is light and easy, forsaking the trolley with winter wheels. Kept everything dry whenever I've played in the rain, if you're looking for a waterproof bag, it's a very good option.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can only comment on my own experience with it, and for me, been one of the best carry bags I've had. Have carried pretty much the whole winter as it is light and easy, forsaking the trolley with winter wheels. Kept everything dry whenever I've played in the rain, if you're looking for a waterproof bag, it's a very good option.

I'll second that.,great bag.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hi

anyone waiting for srixon balls. I have an update for you :)

I emailed srixon over the weekend just to see how long the turn around is and they advised it is their fault due to a printing error and shortage of ZStars.

they expect to have this sorted pretty soon ?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
had a thought....any chance this is Corona related? I mean, it’s not a huge stretch to believe there could be delays...

This is more than likely. If they are manufactured in China then they are only just getting back to some semblance of normality and are dealing with the delays post Chinese new year that they have not been able to address yet (large percentages of the manufacturing workforce simply do not come back after new year or move to other jobs and need to be replaced and trained).

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
How did they come up size wise?

Asking for a friend who is XXL... :)

I am on the big boned side of things and found the sweaters a perfect fit and the fleece lined top a fraction big if anything. Polo shirts were spot on. Went back and put in another order last nigh as was very happy with the first set of gear.