New Bargains Thread

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wow!!

You'd struggle to give away some of the stuff on the first page that opens...

Yellow Beanie anyone?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
fm_2017_06_26_01_15_04_82367.jpg

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
How do you consider the Stromberg clothes to be sized, order normally or size up or down?
The polo I just got was the first Stromberg clothing I've ever bought - I ordered a medium which is what I normally get, there's still plenty of room in it, and I actually it's a little long as I think it's designed to be tucked in, which I usually don't do. So go for your normal size or maybe a size smaller if you like them snug?

Springveldt

Visit site
Why? I'm not overly keen to bomb 80 quid at once on balls. :LOL: Plus I already have an unopened box of Velocitys at home.

Got yet another email from County Golf today about 60% off warehouse clearance. Great news if you're size small or XXL because that's generally all they have left. :p
I'm an XXL so that was great news. Got a Stromberg 1/4 zipper and 2 polo shirts for £30 delivered. No idea if the quality is any good but got to be worth a punt at that price.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm an XXL so that was great news. Got a Stromberg 1/4 zipper and 2 polo shirts for £30 delivered. No idea if the quality is any good but got to be worth a punt at that price.
County Golf are the bane of my life - when I do want some golf stuff they are great, always have some great cheap deals on, but the rest of the time I'm getting two emails every day from them tempting me to buy this that and the other! They make it easy to filter the search by sizes as well so I don't have the trial and error of opening an item to find my size has sold out.

Springveldt

Visit site
County Golf are the bane of my life - when I do want some golf stuff they are great, always have some great cheap deals on, but the rest of the time I'm getting two emails every day from them tempting me to buy this that and the other! They make it easy to filter the search by sizes as well so I don't have the trial and error of opening an item to find my size has sold out.
I'm wondering how they stay in business with these prices. Even if the polo's are gash I'll still wear them for work instead.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm wondering how they stay in business with these prices. Even if the polo's are gash I'll still wear them for work instead.
It's always 'old stock' or 'warehouse stock' but they seem to have so much of it that I wonder if they ever sell any new stock. They're like a combination of TK Maxx and DFS, always selling last season's gear at knock off rates and there's always a sale on! Haha.