New Bargains Thread

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The polo I just got was the first Stromberg clothing I've ever bought - I ordered a medium which is what I normally get, there's still plenty of room in it, and I actually it's a little long as I think it's designed to be tucked in, which I usually don't do. So go for your normal size or maybe a size smaller if you like them snug?

My god man I bet you wear ankle socks as well. ?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
County golf gear all turned up today. Very happy, stromburg zip sweater and fleece lined top and a Sunderland polo £30 delivered. Cannot beat that

Springveldt

Visit site
Stromberg gear arrived from Country Golf. Zipper is good, polos are decent. Overall very happy with £30 for the lot.

I'm actually contemplating buying anther zipper since they are still on sale.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Stromberg gear arrived from Country Golf. Zipper is good, polos are decent. Overall very happy with £30 for the lot.

I'm actually contemplating buying anther zipper since they are still on sale.

Only thing I don't like is that it looks like I'm wearing something made by 'Strongbow'.

I ordered a Cutter & Buck gilet, it's a horrible fit but for £10 I'm willing to give it a chance.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
yeah. I’m not one to jump the gun. However. This seems a long time now.

very much so. Someone on here said they were a legit company. Provided the details to a few friends who were after balls.

i wouldn’t mind the delay, if there was an email keeping me up to date. The lack of anything is a bit of a joke.

i still don’t have a reply to the message I sent yesterday

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
very much so. Someone on here said they were a legit company. Provided the details to a few friends who were after balls.

i wouldn’t mind the delay, if there was an email keeping me up to date. The lack of anything is a bit of a joke.

i still don’t have a reply to the message I sent yesterday

have you tried ringing them? I spoke to them last week and they advised they should arrive soon from srixon, but they are not the quickest in dispatching personal balls

Springveldt

Visit site
How did they come up size wise?

Asking for a friend who is XXL... :)
I’m XXL as well, 48” chest and they are actually a good fit. If anything, they are on the generous size.

I’ve just ordered a Cutter and something zipper and a Glenmuir polo for £19 delivered. I really need to stay away from that site. ?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’m XXL as well, 48” chest and they are actually a good fit. If anything, they are on the generous size.

I’ve just ordered a Cutter and something zipper and a Glenmuir polo for £19 delivered. I really need to stay away from that site. ?

Me too!
Just received my second order!
I'm glad they're running out of things in my size!