New Bargains Thread

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do you really want golf balls with your name on them? What sort of ribbing are you gonna get when club members fins them in ridiculous places? HOW THE FLIPPIN' 'ECK (or something similar) DID YOU HIT IT IN THERE??????? LOL!!!!!!

Mind you....why were they in "There" looking???? I'll shut up....

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Do you really want golf balls with your name on them? What sort of ribbing are you gonna get when club members fins them in ridiculous places? HOW THE FLIPPIN' 'ECK (or something similar) DID YOU HIT IT IN THERE??????? LOL!!!!!!

Mind you....why were they in "There" looking???? I'll shut up....

at least they will know who to return them to ;)

Chico84

Visit site
With nothing else to do and whilst trying not to impulse purchase a set of wedges I need to turn my attention elsewhere. This company keeps popping up in my Instagram feed and I wondered if anyone had any experience of them?

https://www.druidsgolf.com/

They’ve got a few offers on that seem like very good value (buy three items get three free) but I’ve no idea if they are any good or not. Anyone bought anything from them?

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
With nothing else to do and whilst trying not to impulse purchase a set of wedges I need to turn my attention elsewhere. This company keeps popping up in my Instagram feed and I wondered if anyone had any experience of them?

They’ve got a few offers on that seem like very good value (buy three items get three free) but I’ve no idea if they are any good or not. Anyone bought anything from them?

Druids is good stuff. They are an Irish company who are starting to pop up in pro shops over here.

They gear is very Footjoy like and I have heard rumors that they are made in the same factory - no idea if this is true or not.

I have one of their hats which is great quality.

As you said, they do some absolutely cracking deals

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

i keep seeing the same adverts. The size guide seems to indicate it could fit too, so it is tempting. The ambassador packs they are advertising seem good value too

Chico84

Visit site
Druids is good stuff. They are an Irish company who are starting to pop up in pro shops over here.

They gear is very Footjoy like and I have heard rumors that they are made in the same factory - no idea if this is true or not.

I have one of their hats which is great quality.

As you said, they do some absolutely cracking deals

Thanks, that’s good to know. Some decent designs so I think I may take the plunge and hope I have a chance to actually wear them outside at some point!

Chico84

Visit site
i keep seeing the same adverts. The size guide seems to indicate it could fit too, so it is tempting. The ambassador packs they are advertising seem good value too

The sizing was an attraction for me too. The ambassador packs seem like great value if the quality is on par with Footjoy gear.

Visit site
I took the 3for3 deal and after reading about sizing I got large. Whilst the shirts are OK size wise the 2 mid layers and gillet were far to big for me. I emailed them straight away, they were happy to exchange to a medium, I've sent them back and now waiting for them.
The quality is very good.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I took the 3for3 deal and after reading about sizing I got large. Whilst the shirts are OK size wise the 2 mid layers and gillet were far to big for me. I emailed them straight away, they were happy to exchange to a medium, I've sent them back and now waiting for them.
The quality is very good.

interesting. I read some trustpilot reviews and they were saying the sizing was a bit small, which put me off.

Visit site
interesting. I read some trustpilot reviews and they were saying the sizing was a bit small, which put me off.
Normally I'm medium and relatively slim with a bit of midriff but I'm happy with the large in shirts. They are quite long in length to.

D

Deleted member 16999

Adidas got an extra 25% off using code: SHOP25 at checkout, also works on some items already reduced.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Bought some plastic airflow balls to work on my swing in the garden. HID sees surprisingly amenable to the idea of me potentially taking chunks out of her precious lawn. I've managed to do some linear chipping without any mishaps but have been simply been pitching a Srixon against the garage wall or a raised flower bed and have it bounce bag. Having to be circumspect as it does come back a bit lively so changing to the airflow may protect my own well being

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Golf bags and extra luggage for upcoming (hopefully) trips. They seem to have made a mistake and have set charges at 99p per item each way instead of their usual excessive prices. Just saved close to £1k for 4 upcoming trips.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I picked up two Ping Sensor (something) Cabretta gloves for £13!

Thought that was a decent deal.

That's me sorted for the start of next year's golf season!

??️

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
20% off selected sellers on eBay with code PERCENT20. Seems to be a lot of golf gear included though not sure how genuine the discounts are.