New Bargains Thread

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The email and online show "from £259" but I'm sure the ones I saw in store this morning were £159. Was thinking of picking one up to replace my battered M2, just stick my original Kurokage shaft in. Will try and check again

Was that maybe the demo stock that they had a sale of this morning? in stores only.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have confirmed the one's I saw were £159 and are ex-demo. The Cobra F8 definitely still had the face stickers intact and was unmarked, I didn't see the faces on the M2's. Still decent bargains me thinks.

Considering when I bought my m2 it was off the rack and I tested it in store etc I’d class it as “ex demo” so defo agree it’s cheap! Full price I paid

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
Considering when I bought my m2 it was off the rack and I tested it in store etc I’d class it as “ex demo” so defo agree it’s cheap! Full price I paid

Spoke to someone in the Trafford centre store recently and he said it was stock from a mobile fitting van that the new owners decide to get rid of, so probably had a bit more used than 20 hits with stickers over the face lol

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
What sort of things in offer ?

Went in on Boxing Day and they had virtually nothing :(

Had a massive rail of sail clothes, and where the normal price woods normally are was a section of sale ones. Basically the entire normal wood section was sale stock. Maybe put out since boxing day. Worth another look 👍

JF79

Medal Winner
Visit site
Picked up a 917 D2 ex demo from AG Sunderland for £99 this week loads of other woods reduced although nothing as good as this

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Was in the MK AG last night picking up the boy. They had a load of “new” ex-demo putters in, specifically Scotty Cameron’s in immaculate condition on sale for £199. Also some GAPR clubs for £149, and a couple of very smart Odyssey Tour Bags.

D

Deleted member 21258

At the local pro shop, think they seem pretty good. Not sure how to upload the facebook post, so posted the picture:-

49682558_1986423704744856_8003007502612430848_n.jpg