New Bargains Thread

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
We need to black list these companies who take your order and then refund back due to poor stock etc
Being cynical I believe direct golf are just using the promotion as away to gather your contact details etc

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
We need to black list these companies who take your order and then refund back due to poor stock etc
Being cynical I believe direct golf are just using the promotion as away to gather your contact details etc
Or maybe they’ve sold out? I got mine and about 6 people I know have also got theirs

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Status has changed to “processed” and will get another email when ready for collection.

Better fit after all this 😅

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Status has changed to “processed” and will get another email when ready for collection.

Better fit after all this 😅

What size did you order just in case I can swoop in!

😜

My status hasn't changed since I ordered.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Well today I got an email from DG telling me that my parcel is out for delivery.

First correspondence I've had since my order. Scheduled for delivery with Hermes between 1100-1500 hours today. Fingers crossed.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know a good seamstress, I'll report back if she can do it or whether I'll be returning them!

Just had a quick google and it is possible.

Looks a pain in the arris for them to do as it involves removing and reattaching the zip

Mates mums a dab hand on the sewing machine though.

Will have a chat

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Maybe that’s why there was so many on offer. People sending them back because of the length. Haven’t got mine yet but guessing they’ll be too long