New Bargains Thread

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
They are waterproof bottoms they are supposed to sit just above the base of the shoe, so of course they are long...

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Picked mine up today. Size wise they’re fine. But this is my first pair of golf trousers. Are they supposed to feel kinda wet/cold on the skin? 🧐

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Picked mine up today. Size wise they’re fine. But this is my first pair of golf trousers. Are they supposed to feel kinda wet/cold on the skin? 🧐
They are waterproof trousers. You’re supposed to wear them over other trousers or shorts which some people do. They’re not supposed to be just a ‘trouser’

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
They are waterproof trousers. You’re supposed to wear them over other trousers or shorts which some people do. They’re not supposed to be just a ‘trouser’

Ah ok. Guess I’ll just wear them over me long johns this winter. Think I’d need a size bigger to wear over anything else.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been looking for golf balls on Clubhouse Golf, they're doing Bridgestone e6 Softs for only £15 a box at the moment. I tried them for a bit last year but it was 25 a box then. A lot of the Srixon and Bridgestone balls are on sale price at the minute on there. B330's for only £23. AD333 Tours for £20 (2017 version). I think I'll be picking up some Titleist Trusofts at two boxes for £32.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bugger. I was hoping you would do all the leg work and just let me know if it was doable and for how much 😂

I’ll nip into the tailors this week.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
For anyone who buys premium balls brand new, Snainton golf are doing a free cap and towel with a box of Z Stars.

A ball I have gone off drastically over the years, about 10 years ago it was my ball of choice, seems to have been left standing by other manufacturers is my opinion of it.