Motocaddy Trolley in Car Boot freezing temps

1995corey

Visit site
Hello,

Spent a small fortune on a m1 DHC Trolley few months back and so far so good. Been keeping it in the car boot and bringing the battery inside after every round.

This week in the UK temperatures have dropped to below freezing and look to be staying that way for a while

Will the electrics/wiring of the trolley itself be okay in these temps in the car boot? I’ve continued to bring the battery inside.

Live in a 3rd floor flat and would have to lug the trolley up 3 flights of stairs, and there’s barely any room in my flat as it is. Will have to make it work if you guys think the temps may mess with the electrics
thanks
Corey

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I would liken it to your car. Do your car electronics suffer from being stood outside in the freezing weather?

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I always have the battery inside the house but keep my Stewart golf trolley indoors as it’s not insured in my boot Unless I’m travelling and in a hotel car park.

can’t see the electrics being an issue but I would be tempted to open up any cover bag if wet. I once had an incident where my trolley got a bit mouldy and stinky after a 3 week course closure when I hadn’t aired it.