Electric Trolley questions

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Why? All it is is a shell with some fuzz lining....and for £15-20 does the job. Keeps the air off my hands (not water, which is why I put waterproofing on it). Easy peasy to put my hands in and out.....literally no effort at all. For a real cold hands wimp like myself, I find they really help.

They are, unless they have been upgraded, the worst lined mitts I have ever used; barely provide any warmth for me. I have a pair of Callaway mitts that are so much better I'm considering if I can get them sewn into the outer case of the Clicgear ones.

I'm a huge Clicgear fan, but these really do let the brand down for me, such a shame as it's the only bit of their kit that doesn't perform.

Mandofred

Visit site
They are, unless they have been upgraded, the worst lined mitts I have ever used; barely provide any warmth for me. I have a pair of Callaway mitts that are so much better I'm considering if I can get them sewn into the outer case of the Clicgear ones.

I'm a huge Clicgear fan, but these really do let the brand down for me, such a shame as it's the only bit of their kit that doesn't perform.
You are talking regular mittens? If so, yeah....they would keep your hands warmer. I tried mittens once.....it was WAY too much work to get my hands in and out. Granted, I've since thought about it and wondered what would happen if I bought the biggest mitten I can find (small hands)....likely be easier to get on and off. I just haven't tried humongous sized mittens.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Not really I guess, I just think it’d be a bit annoying if I bought one then a few weeks later they released a newer version at the same price.

Do you like the m7 then?
Are they really likely to release a new version at the same price.?
Does that happen anywhere anymore?
Any new version is going to cost more.....

Mockba

Visit site
Are they really likely to release a new version at the same price.?
Does that happen anywhere anymore?
Any new version is going to cost more.....

Might be wrong but not in my experience.

Manufacturers usually discount the current product then the new product usually goes in at at similar RRP to the previous version. If not the same it’s only usually slightly higher.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They are, unless they have been upgraded, the worst lined mitts I have ever used; barely provide any warmth for me. I have a pair of Callaway mittens that are so much better I'm considering if I can get them sewn into the outer case of the Clicgear ones.

Do they come with the elastic linking them togther?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not really I guess, I just think it’d be a bit annoying if I bought one then a few weeks later they released a newer version at the same price.

Do you like the m7 then?
I would suggest if there were a new version coming out, they would run down stocks of the previous one first. I think the days of massive stock clearances are gone.
My M7? I like it, its just taking a little getting used to the remote. Because it has DHC and twin mtoors, I don't find it as easy to use as my previous Golfstream Revolution which was also quieter due to the pneumatic tyres it had. However, I try to use it mainly by remote and it is a fine trolley and the ability to walk without stooping or holding on to anything I find easier on the knees and feet strangely enough.
I got it for just under £1k including the trolley travel bag (but that was out of stock and I'm waiting for it's arrival).

Skip

Visit site
My Powakaddy 18 hole battery went 35 holes the first time I tried it. Both times quite flat courses. I recharge after every round now.
I had the same experience the first and second time when going for 36 holes with the brandnew trolley. After that, it's not a problem anymore as it will go for (more than) 36 holes (almost flat course). Don't know why, but it works.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I would suggest if there were a new version coming out, they would run down stocks of the previous one first. I think the days of massive stock clearances are gone.
My M7? I like it, its just taking a little getting used to the remote. Because it has DHC and twin mtoors, I don't find it as easy to use as my previous Golfstream Revolution which was also quieter due to the pneumatic tyres it had. However, I try to use it mainly by remote and it is a fine trolley and the ability to walk without stooping or holding on to anything I find easier on the knees and feet strangely enough.
I got it for just under £1k including the trolley travel bag (but that was out of stock and I'm waiting for it's arrival).
I'm not sure what stocks are like for golf trolleys nowadays. I know last year there was a massive demand for them which meant long waiting times.