Monday 29th March

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Still no word as to how and when we can book tee times....if it reverts to normal it's 7 days in advance, online and tee times open at midnight !!

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
BRS opened at 17.30, by 17.35 the only available tee times were between 06.30 and 07.30.
One of the changes that happened many years ago here was that they stopped early morning tee slots to allow green staff to get on with their work unhindered. Our earliest slot is 7.30. Quite a few players were annoyed by it as they liked to get a round in before going to work.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Ours open at midnight on Monday 22nd. I won't be taking the day off work but will definitely be vying for a time about 3:30. I don't anticipate demand will be too high tbh.

Also been offered a 4 ball at another local course with the stepfather in law so may jump on that.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Another 7am scrap this morning for tee times on Tuesday 30th! Its going to be a very long couple of weeks doing this every day!

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
At least 7am is semi reasonable - we have to stay up until midnight!!

Ours used to be midnight, I think the owners have put this 7am system in place for this week at least! Im up past midnight most nights so Id rather we moved back :ROFLMAO:

Just goes to show everyones different! But regardless - I get the tee I want :ROFLMAO:

D-S

Visit site
We’re opening up the first 6 days tee times all at once at 8pm on the Saturday before. This at least allows everyone to get something in the first days, we will then open as usual the next evening for the following Sunday as usual.This seemed to work quite well in the previous reopenings.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Tee Booking opens 8pm 27th March for period 29th March to 3rd April. For first 24hrs members may only book one tee time in the coming week to allow as many members as possible to book a tee time. Bookings on a rolling basis will become available from 8pm 28th March, with no restrictions on number of tee bookings a member may make. Seems a good plan - but let's see how things pan out on the 'no restrictions' side of things.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Ours used to be midnight, I think the owners have put this 7am system in place for this week at least! Im up past midnight most nights so Id rather we moved back :ROFLMAO:

Just goes to show everyones different! But regardless - I get the tee I want :ROFLMAO:

It strikes me that the best time to open up bookings would be around 9pm. Ours is 5.30pm which is not great if you are travelling home from work or out on the golf course.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ours opens at 11.59pm this Saturday for tee times on Monday 29th, I'm usually up anyway so I'll be booking a tee time with a bit of luck.
Not sure how I'll manage for the rest of the week though ?

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Wednesday 31st tee secured!

Tee bookings are slowing now - only 3 days in! It seems a lot of people must have booked 29th off work.

Going to be a scrap this weekend though!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wednesday 31st tee secured!

Tee bookings are slowing now - only 3 days in! It seems a lot of people must have booked 29th off work.

Going to be a scrap this weekend though!
That's partly why I booked Tuesday 30th off instead. Figured I can wait and see what the scramble for tee times on the Monday is like before getting a Tuesday time. (y)