Monday 29th March

D

Deleted member 23344

Our booking system isn’t open yet and no date as yet.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The email from our club says tee-booking will only be available 48 hours in advance. Although, when I joined the admin lady told me it was 5 days and it turned out to be 7, so they've been wrong before. I will probably start checking it a week beforehand, just in case.

evemccc

Visit site
Are there restrictions on the number of tee-bookings Full members are going to be allowed each week after 29 March at your club?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Are there restrictions on the number of tee-bookings Full members are going to be allowed each week after 29 March at your club?
Booking opens on a Wednesday for the following week
We can book 2 slots until Friday evening when the whole book is opened and we can book up to 18 holes per day....and I will(y)

evemccc

Visit site
Booking opens on a Wednesday for the following week
We can book 2 slots until Friday evening when the whole book is opened and we can book up to 18 holes per day....and I will(y)

That’s great. We’re allowed 3 bookings a week..(27 holes total) Not happy at all

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Probably not as we can play in 4 balls. We only had it when we were restricted to 2balls at 10 minute intervals

Worth remembering that a lot of members will be working anyway.

evemccc

Visit site
Probably not as we can play in 4 balls. We only had it when we were restricted to 2balls at 10 minute intervals

Worth remembering that a lot of members will be working anyway.

Sure hope so...I certainly am working and have been throughout

But not happy about 3 (9 hole) bookings per week as a full member

Having lost 4 full months since joining with no rebate, no money on the card and no extension

Oh for for the one month (Dec) there was also limits of 3 bookings a week. Slightly understandable because of the shorter days, but not in April once clocks change

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Our bookings won't open until the 27th, at which point there's a frantic fastest fingers first I guess. Annual leave is booked for the Monday!

We'll be allowed two bookings per week but can then book additional slots on the day of play if there are open tee times. After the first 3 or 4 days that should work well for those looking for 9 after work, will likely be able to just rock up.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Well, BRS opened for us at 7am this morning for 29th. Every tee time until nearly 5pm had gone within 5 minutes. Absolute carnage ?

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
we open for bookings on 26th March. Phone only.

I'll be working all week so wont be bothering, will spend a few evenings up the range getting rid of the rust We do have a comp on the Good Friday which, depending on how the range sessions have gone, I might see if I can get a tee time for.

To be honest... I'm in no hurry to get back and will let the initial surge die down a bit....though I might venture out in the evenings when its quieter.