Mizuno MP-T Putters

tyke

Head Pro
Visit site
Having a few issues with the flat stick at the moment, thinking of a change, does anyone use one of the Mizuno MP-T putters and what are you thoughts?
Currently use a fitted 35" Ping Nome with a slight arc.

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Allo,allo! I do indeed have two as I adore them! I have the MP-T 101 blade and the MP-T 106 mid mallet,both suit a slight arc stroke.After much testing of putters over the last year I am finally set on the 101,as it performs very well indeed.It has the best feedback and roll of any putter I have tried and I have had 2 Odyssey Black series,2 Yes,and 2 Nikes.Even after trying Scotty Camerons I much prefer the feel,and looks of the Mizuno range.I also paid just over a ton for both putters(2 separate purchases)so they can be had for peanuts! Go on man,do it!

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I will remember that mate,as I sometimes find it hard to justify having two flatsticks! I bought it as i fancied a slightly heavier head for winter greens and because it was a bargain too! She is indeed a beauty,and although she suits my stroke very well I am more accurate with the 101 alas.

tyke

Head Pro
Visit site
Thanks Deke, i take it you are a fan then:D Not to keen on the feel of Scotty's myself, just feel too harsh for my liking. Nowhere seems to stock them near me for a try, think i'll hit e-bay, pick one up and give it a try.

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just to add a little something to this thread other than pimping my golfing buddies - whilst I don't have a Mizuno MP putter, I do have a Mizuno Line 90 'Krakatoa' putter and I absolutely love it. Lovely milled face, midsize grip and very well weighted/balanced. :thup:

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You are in for a treat mate,the feel is super-buttery soft! The are also exceedingly nice looking,enjoy! Any idea which model you will go for?

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Right i'm convinced, off a putter buying i go, many thanks guys, i will report back in due course.

Nice one bud,send me a PM with your first impressions! If only DelB would ditch his fugly Krakatoa and join the dashing MP gang,sigh.....;-0

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nice one bud,send me a PM with your first impressions! If only DelB would ditch his fugly Krakatoa and join the dashing MP gang,sigh.....;-0

The look of ones putter is inversely proportionate to their own looks, apparently.............. :ears: