Missing Golf?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Missing golf? Yes I was - but I've now accepted that I'm not going to be playing for some time and so I have no nagging ongoing pain.

I've done without it before (for almost 8 yrs when children were v little we were skint I was playing at most 1-2 rounds a year - some years not at all) - and funny enough I came through without suffering any significant long-term harm (other than finding on my return I had a swing that made me an excellent sh**ker :) ).

Will I go back to it. Of course I will.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Missing golf? Yes I was - but I've now accepted that I'm not going to be playing for some time and so I have no nagging ongoing pain.

I've done without it before (for almost 8 yrs when children were v little we were skint I was playing at most 1-2 rounds a year - some years not at all) - and funny enough I came through without suffering any significant long-term harm (other than finding on my return I had a swing that made me an excellent sh**ker :) ).

Will I go back to it. Of course I will.
The sha**ing or the golf..?:LOL:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Of course I miss it but its the social interaction, especially in the weekend roll ups I miss most. Great bunch of lads and there is no hiding place, especially on the Sunday roll up and you play badly and get the rosette for the lowest score. What I miss most though is how one conversation can suddenly morph into something totally unrelated (not sure how many must be lurkers on here and learned the art). Fortunately we have a decent whatsapp group so keeping in touch and more importantly making sure everyone is fine and well has been a bonus

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Still no urge here to play golf.

This is getting worrying! Just picked up some fence slats tonight, 40 6'x4" and 4 3x3 posts.

Need to get some chuckies from somewhere to mix up some concrete.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yes for sure, today we were supposed to be at Aberdovey on County away day . However being on the Board now not missing all the emails and phone calls as we deal with the current situation and how were going to move forward .

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Seems I'm not fit enough to even play a round of golf at the minute.

Took the wee one out for a stroll yesterday. Before long my back was nipping and had to call it a day.

No exercise for a month now. No stretching no gym, no home work outs. Just work and home has left me stiff as a board.

Will have to do something about it. Tomorrow, maybe definitely tomorrow.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Still no urge here to play golf.

This is getting worrying! Just picked up some fence slats tonight, 40 6'x4" and 4 3x3 posts.

Need to get some chuckies from somewhere to mix up some concrete.
No idea what chuckies are? but wouldn't postcrete be better