Masters 2020

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
I've not watched much golf the last few years as it gradually went over to Sky who insisted on exclusive coverage but I have been able to watch some of the Amen Corner coverage here, a quick question;

Gobbing on the course, has it become more prevalent recently?
I've not watched that much coverage but have already seen a few examples of it.

Yes it has. It is a habit I find disgusting but obviously a lot of people don't mind it going on. However, in these times of Covid it should be stopped.
Very small chance you might think of someone's ball rolling in the spit and thus possibly spreading the virus, but a small chance is worse than no chance.

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Quite a feat for Jordan Speith to scrape through. Been watching his slow return to form the past few months - short game looks almost as good as ever but his driving is something of a lottery.

Mandofred

Visit site
Tiger ? only 4 off the lead and barely holed anything in that 2nd round...

He couldn't.... Could he.... ??
Curse on you.....curse.....
tenor.gif

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Irritates the ? out of me why they don’t show it all live. The best golf tournament in the world is producing some thrilling golf and nobody can watch it.
It'll be ANGC. They'll have limits on how much live golf can be shown and they run the coverage.
Same every year.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Looking forward to seeing some good golf. According to the commentators (mainly Butch & Mcginley) we've been watching "perfect" shots every few seconds - but none of them went in the hole ?‍♂️
See how we do tonight. ⛳

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Having seen little live golf in recent years, I hadn't realised just how much Pros arsed about on the greens these days.

If they really want to speed up play, a good initiative would be to ban drawing lines on your ball.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Having seen little live golf in recent years, I hadn't realised just how much Pros arsed about on the greens these days.

If they really want to speed up play, a good initiative would be to ban drawing lines on your ball.

theyre better this week without the greens books, its usually worse than this!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Nice little Rory run - can’t be bothered with the Harmon commentary. Can’t really say why - just some of the stuff he says...dunno...expect I am in a tiny minority.