Masters 2020

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Loving the fact that Willett played all of his 2nd round with 3 wood as his longest club, he cracked his driver head the day before. All the talk of big hitting and he hits a 66 with a 3 wood off the tee.

Being long isn’t everything, as my wife frequently tells me in a sympathetic, reassuring tone.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not sure, but it's been screwing me over for forty years ?
Yeah I think it’s quite an interesting one, I get better results by giving my self room. I was watching hand to hip gaps on these guys and see how much room they give themselves to swing. I suppose it also makes the swing more single plane

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
was going to post this last night but got distracted.?
Did anyone else see Bubba putting with his heels in the air..?
What's that all about.?

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Loving the fact that Willett played all of his 2nd round with 3 wood as his longest club, he cracked his driver head the day before. All the talk of big hitting and he hits a 66 with a 3 wood off the tee.
I think old Mr Langer proved a point.
I would expect these guys to be pretty tight from 170-180yards in. So really the bomb game is okay, but given the conditions BdC needs to kill his spin which has been too high under these conditions. I suppose if it were normal then there would be an advantage of spin generation.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What's that all about.?
May be he is trying to straighten out his swing path by not transferring weight to his heels ... who knows, may be he was bored

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
What's that all about.?

I noticed in a close up of Westwood putting that he had his weight more on his toes than his heel, very slightly raised, unless he lad big studs on his shoes.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I've not watched much golf the last few years as it gradually went over to Sky who insisted on exclusive coverage but I have been able to watch some of the Amen Corner coverage here, a quick question;

Gobbing on the course, has it become more prevalent recently?
I've not watched that much coverage but have already seen a few examples of it.