Masters 2020

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
I've come to realise I'm really not that familiar with the Augusta front 9. Far more familiar with the back 9. Not sure if that's down to the coverage or my viewing habits.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I've come to realise I'm really not that familiar with the Augusta front 9. Far more familiar with the back 9. Not sure if that's down to the coverage or my viewing habits.

Think its helped/hindered by the lack of crowds fabulous new camera angles and the fact we are seeing a lot more coverage because of the two tee starts

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
It dosnt start until the 10th tee on Sunday.
If Westwood could putt he would be winning.
But heard that before.

I still remember when he missed out to Mickelson by a couple of shots all those years ago - had something like 20 more putts than Phil over the course of four rounds. Fabulous ball striker on his day, and still is.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I still remember when he missed out to Mickelson by a couple of shots all those years ago - had something like 20 more putts than Phil over the course of four rounds. Fabulous ball striker on his day, and still is.
I think he really has improved his chipping a lot.
But he misses putts that a tour pro should not.
One of the best ball strikers in the world.
But a major champ needs everything.

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
You've obviously never heard of the catastrophe theory. As it happens DeChambeau is currently a sports psychologist's wet dream.

Anyone that saw the 10 the other month has to agree with you.

I have seen guys using steroids when I played rugby. Not a million miles away from what we are seeing.

D

Deleted member 1147

The club shaft gets too close to their shoulder/body on the way down. Hands aren't far enough away from the head/body.
Something I have a tendency to do on bad days.
Leads to a two way miss; either a block, or the hands get too active, and you then turn it over too much.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Anyone that saw the 10 the other month has to agree with you.

I have seen guys using steroids when I played rugby. Not a million miles away from what we are seeing.

Na I don't reckon he's hit the juice ,certainly not the conventional types anyway. He's put a load of mass on but there's not enough of it as muscle for it to be roids I don't think. And I too have played rugby with and against a lot of roidheads around Wigan and St Helens over the years.

Of all the golfers who would fit the typical steroid user body shape I would say Koepka fits the mould most (and I would like to clarify that I absolutely do not think he is).

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have money on Thomas, Rahm, Fleetwood, Schauffele and Woods, (and Spieth), so am very interested in watching today.....
To quote Butch.... "That's most probably black catted all of them".
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I've got small amounts on Westwood, Rose, Willett . And this year, decided to pick Hatton instead of Fleetwood. Fool.

NearHull

Visit site
I put a small amount on Westwood about 6 months ago. I got 125/1 but then forgot that I’d done so and put another bet on him a few weeks ago at 80/1.

C’mon Lee!

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Loving it so far had Dylan to be first round leader :) and JT for 2nd round leader. I'm guessing with the lockdown the masters is a big hit for the mind.