Masters 2020

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Anyway....

Any other tournament would be getting absolutely slated for not allowing preferred lies. The amount of mud they are getting stuck to the ball for 3 days running is ludicrous. Everyone's too scared to say how stupid it is because it's Augusta.
Just 1 more bit of Augusta bs that we have to put up with.
Although as a plus point they did ban Gary McCord ?

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’ve just realised how much more I’m enjoying watching this without the crowds and BABABOOEY clowns. Not that you got many of them at Augusta but there we go. I do think I’ll miss the buzz of a crowd on a sunday but there are some positives to the situtaion afterall.

D

Deleted member 15344

DJ turning this into a procession now

Will he have a Whistling Straits or Chambers Bay moment or falling down the stairs

Or is it done now ? I know a few have come back from 5/6 behind but not against a player who is clearly the most in form in the game

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
DJ turning this into a procession now

Will he have a Whistling Straits or Chambers Bay moment or falling down the stairs

Or is it done now ? I know a few have come back from 5/6 behind but not against a player who is clearly the most in form in the game
It’s just playing like a normal pga tour venue... without the greens adding anything the course is nothing special

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Maybe that's why DJ is running away with it?!
Yeah he needs to play on my course where the grass is thinning or some one has taken divot and the bunkers have no sand in but the greens are drained and fast as that no amount of spin will stop your ball.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Who'd have thought after round 1 that Rory would be the leading Brit going into the final round?

Played great since he blew his chances on day 1. Just a shame he didn't do something on 13/15 might have got him almost into contention.
Agree.
The English challenge has evaporated unfortunately. ?

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
We've seen his putter desert him on a major Sunday more than once... if JT can stay within two shots then he's got a fantastic chance tomorrow.
I’ve got a few quid on JT, really fancied him this week but the course seems easy to for these boys, DJ will win it barring a complete meltdown which for me kills the tournament as well.