Masters 2020

Mandofred

Visit site
Having seen little live golf in recent years, I hadn't realised just how much Pros arsed about on the greens these days.

If they really want to speed up play, a good initiative would be to ban drawing lines on your ball.
What you really need is a Terry Tate for golfers....

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Having seen little live golf in recent years, I hadn't realised just how much Pros arsed about on the greens these days.

If they really want to speed up play, a good initiative would be to ban drawing lines on your ball.
Then they would be using the makers logo. I've been doing that for 30 years.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
I like him, but he does repeat himself a 'heck' of a lot.

I thought I had deja vu when I turned it on and he was telling the story about Ben Hogan and his dad (I think) playing and one not realising the other had just got a hole in one. He told it in exactly the same way and wording yesterday

D

Deleted member 15344

DJ in cruise control at the moment ,unless he has a brain fart he can end up being 5/6 ahead by the end of the day. Going to be a bunch up behind him though.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
When DJ plays well he really does look so in control. He can make the game look effortless.

Any worries about Augusta not looking good at this time of year can be forgotten. It looks pretty darned impressive to me.

Matsuyama's shirts. I'm not sure I should like them, or could carry them off myself, but I really do. A bit barber shop quartet but nicely different.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
When DJ plays well he really does look so in control. He can make the game look effortless.

Any worries about Augusta not looking good at this time of year can be forgotten. It looks pretty darned impressive to me.

Matsuyama's shirts. I'm not sure I should like them, or could carry them off myself, but I really do. A bit barber shop quartet but nicely different.
They should have had pick and place.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
I was listening to the daily No Laying Up Masters podcast this morning. They shared my exact feelings on Rory in majors: 'When he's out of it, the pedal goes to the floor. Then when he gets himself back into it, he seems to go away.'

It's frustrating to watch, so I dare say he must be going mad inside.
Here we go again :rolleyes:

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
theyre better this week without the greens books, its usually worse than this!
No green books would improve all pro golf by 100%
It's extraordinary how the r&a and usga are blind to obvious stuff like this (putters/balls/drivers etc) and then realise years later how much harder it is to correct stuff that should have been slapped down at once. They are hopeless.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
No green books would improve all pro golf by 100%
It's extraordinary how the r&a and usga are blind to obvious stuff like this (putters/balls/drivers etc) and then realise years later how much harder it is to correct stuff that should have been slapped down at once. They are hopeless.

Ban all the books incl yardage, allow them to use a gps/laser (no slope)

Caddies only allowed on the green to remove the pin, no help with reading the putts :)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Ban all the books incl yardage, allow them to use a gps/laser (no slope)

Caddies only allowed on the green to remove the pin, no help with reading the putts :)

Keep the yardage books, ban the laser; some of the places they go the laser is useless as there's no line of sight.