Lockdown Net...

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hey Guys,

What net is everyone using in Lockdown? I've entered a Raffle for a Lockdown net but in case I don't win I wondered what other suggestions there are?

I got a net as a present, used it a few times and after hiting 20 or so balls into it I got bored.

No feedback and little use so gave it to my grandson.

My suggestion is to hope you don’t win the raffle ??

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i got a big 10ftx10ft prof Forb net at the first Lock down, TBH it did more damage to my swing than not playing. Sold it a few months ago.

only way i would have a net again would be with some sort of flightscope/ sim

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
i got a big 10ftx10ft prof Forb net at the first Lock down, TBH it did more damage to my swing than not playing. Sold it a few months ago.

only way i would have a net again would be with some sort of flightscope/ sim

I got mine as a way of simply getting club on ball. I wanted to work on one small change I had been working on on the range before lockdown 1.0 and so from that perspective it served a purpose. When we got back to playing there were issues with the change but for me it's important I keep getting club on ball for a timing issue. Also allowed me to do some much needed pitching drills

sunshine

Visit site
Nets sold out really quickly in lockdown 1. I never thought about it heading in to this lockdown, so I had to improvise at short notice. I've made a net from all the bags of satsumas I had over Christmas (y)

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Forb 7x7 and garmin approach S80. Play virtual rounds and use the ball speed / club speed tools to check. Acustrike mat for path stuff as well. Got my act together after lock down 1. putting will be dreadful though.