LIV Golf

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
He just seems like he is very tunnel visioned and his own person and at times seems to feel awkward in public etc - he always seems to look lonely , maybe it’s just his persona but if he went to LIV it wouldn’t be a shock.
I find that a strange analysis. Hovland is one of the few on tour that you see smiling and laughing. He seems very happy with life out on the course.

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He just seems like he is very tunnel visioned and his own person and at times seems to feel awkward in public etc - he always seems to look lonely , maybe it’s just his persona but if he went to LIV it wouldn’t be a shock.

Really? I probably see the opposite in him. Tunnel visioned as in switched on, professional, plays every round to win and comes across as a very likable person and that showed at the Ryder Cup despite his poor performance.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Really? I probably see the opposite in him. Tunnel visioned as in switched on, professional, plays every round to win and comes across as a very likable person and that showed at the Ryder Cup despite his poor performance.
Apparently according to Paddy everyone in the team wanted to be his partner.
Seems very likeable,always gives an honest interview.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Everyone needs to go back and read the first 20 odd pages of this thread.
Look how many got it all wrong about what Liv would become,yet as it’s all changed and unfolded,all of a sudden they’ve changed and had to change there tune.
Yet still people speak as if they know exactly what these golfers are thinking.
Don’t be surprised is anyone comes over,nobody knows what is going on behind the scenes with any golfer,and to suggest you do is Bs.
Never say never when serious amounts of money is being banded about.
Humans are greedy pure and simple.

D

Deleted member 15344

I find that a strange analysis. Hovland is one of the few on tour that you see smiling and laughing. He seems very happy with life out on the course.

yeah seems happy when playing - always smiling but away from the course seems a very quiet and reserved person, seems to be one of the less vocal players. Even when he was asked back in June it was a very short interview etc

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
yeah seems happy when playing - always smiling but away from the course seems a very quiet and reserved person, seems to be one of the less vocal players. Even when he was asked back in June it was a very short interview etc
Not everyone is a party person. Anyway, is that a bit of a Scandinavian thing, a cultural trait? Short and to the point.

He is a big player, both now and for the future. All tours would want him.

D

Deleted member 15344

Not everyone is a party person. Anyway, is that a bit of a Scandinavian thing, a cultural trait? Short and to the point.

He is a big player, both now and for the future. All tours would want him.

Just to clear up that I’m not being negative about him - he is a superb player who I hope doesn’t go near LiV and continues his career on the PGA and ET with hopefully a major coming soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I wonder which thread has a longer shelf life,

1. I brought today,
2. Today I played
3. This, solely fuelled by disagreements.

I wonder what odds Ladbroke will give me on -#3