LIV ad is covering up the screen

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's all over my desktop, Windows, and Samsung tablet. Oddly my Samsung phone is fine. I have ad block on all.

As others have said, it makes the forum close to unusable.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Blocks part of the page for me. Its vomit inducing anyway, but making the page unreadable is even incompetence from their IT team.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It looks like Spam or that Golf Monthly has been hacked. Its relentlessly intrusive, making the site unusable.
Way to win friends and influence people LIV !

Raziren

Visit site
has appeared on mine today too. badly designed advert as it covers the content. i dont see the usual small x or 'close' to get rid of it

to get rid of it
Open ‘forums.golfmonthly.com’ so it is the last website you opened. It will be top of the list when you do the below
From any web page, in Chrome, in the top right of the page somewhere, click on maybe ‘update’ or 3 dots, and choose ‘settings’
next choose Privacy & security
then Site settings

Under recent activity choose forums.golfmonthly.com
If not at the top of the list, click on ' View permissions and data stored across sites ' and find it

For Javascript select block. I don’t think it is needed for this forum and will only be blocked for this website

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It looks like Golf Monthly, like Bryson and co, has taken the Riyal. For those objecting to LIV on the morality issue of oil money, human rights, and sports washing, are you boycotting the GM sire and forum ?
Oh. You are already gone of course.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
on my screen there are gaps in the the ad so you think you are clicking on a thread but you are actually clicking on the Ad, very annoying

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
On my iPad I’ve resorted to switching off Javascripts and the ad has gone. I’ll switch back on once done here but what an irritating faff.