LIV ad is covering up the screen

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
The LIV ad seems to be getting past my blocker.

I don't care about their stupid contrived Teams, it covers much of the screen so I cannot use the forum and there is equally annoying music.

If it is still there in 48 hours please delete my account.

Last edited:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
On my Windows laptop there are bits and pieces of ad scattered all over the screen, covering up much of the text of a thread subject making it unreadable - but generally making the forum almost unusable...and I can 't mute it...without muting my laptop sound :mad:

Last edited:

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
My PC and iPhone are fine, both have Adblock plus installed

Is it a Mac or Win PC?

Interestingly, I have made no changes but my (windows) PC, but it hasn't been seen for a while. Still going nut in my Android Phone.

I appreciate GM have bills to pay, but ads that wind up the audience are worse foe the company than no ads. (like we had with the Investment Co Ads a few months back)

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I appreciate GM have bills to pay, but ads that wind up the audience are worse foe the company than no ads. (like we had with the Investment Co Ads a few months back)

It's not the ads that both me it's the occasional one that GM seem to stick on the website with seemingly no testing before going live. I load the forum and suddenly I've got music going made and the LIV advert covering the entire top of my screen and about 4cm's either side of the screen which renders the forum unusable. It seems to have been taken off for the time being so hopefully they're going to have a look at it.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Aye, not ideal - but seems like it's just not been embedded onto the site properly, I'm sure it can be sorted relatively easily. Threatening and demanding your account be deleted if it's not sorted is a bit dramatic. :LOL:

They've been made aware and I'm sure will sort in due course.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Absolutely can't see the forum properly- and "yes I have Adblocker", the music is just as annoying

What's more is I have no wish to see anything about LIV golf

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
LIV ad still making forum virtually unusable - Windows 10 laptop with ad locker installed and iPad. Both the same. On iPad the right hand margin ad covers the Like and Reply buttons making them unusable.