Annoying ad!

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Based on several replies above ...

I too had it on my Android tablet, even though I use Duck Duck Go. Very irritating - especially as I couldn't see what it was actually advertising. However, installed Adbloc Plus, then rebooted the tablet. It's gone.

Can you actually get the extension ? Seems to just the browser now.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have come to the conclusion that I'll have to put up with it and carry on!
I've tried all the apps suggested here and it's still there!
I'm just not tech savvy and even when downloading the app it doesn't (to me anyway) seem clear what to click on, it's all a bit confusing!!

Keep calm and carry on. ?

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Can anyone help please.

I have this most annoying ad behind my screen making the forum page smaller. I can't get rid of it, it's on all the time.
I do have adblocker
Thanks.

I’ve suddenly got this to Chris and I’ve got adblocker, I’ll try some suggestions on here and report back tonight.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have come to the conclusion that I'll have to put up with it and carry on!
I've tried all the apps suggested here and it's still there!
I'm just not tech savvy and even when downloading the app it doesn't (to me anyway) seem clear what to click on, it's all a bit confusing!!

Keep calm and carry on. ?

I downloaded Adblockplus and followed instructions and adverts gone, I suspect you just downloaded the app and didn’t follow instructions ?, on the app I downloaded there was a short video to watch, you have to go into settings etc.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I downloaded Adblockplus and followed instructions and adverts gone, I suspect you just downloaded the app and didn’t follow instructions ?, on the app I downloaded there was a short video to watch, you have to go into settings etc.

The adblock browser ?

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well, somethings happened, not by me, the ads gone!!!
Yippee!
Just hope I haven't spoken too soon.
Anybody else?