Lack of support for a Captain's Day

D

Deleted member 15344

Was it the main captains day or the captains charity day ?

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Our Captain's Day is in April. Always full. Had the Captain's charity day today. Still full. So I guess it's not just the timing? 14 must be reflective of either the Captain or the club?

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Find it a bit strange to have the main Captain's day now (if that's what this was). Ours is a full weekend in July, prob biggest weekend of the year with 6 qualifiers run to get in it.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
The AGM was only two weeks ago so the captain's year runs from October to September. Then apparently the notice sheet only went up six days ago. And I don't think he is apparently going to win any huge popularity contests either. But 14 could well be the lowest ever. I've played in these at other clubs which have had an entry of over 100.

Brilliant, named club, profile pic of you? - and said "And I don't think he is apparently going to win any huge popularity contests either" - you are obviously not trying to get next captain nomination :) - changing clubs this year or just really dislike the guy?

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ours is always packed, fun day with bbq, raffles, fun games like chipping or putting. I love it, get to play with different people inc the ladies. Then again it's normally may/June time when the weather and çourse are better!