Is Apple Sexist....

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
No. Or if they are they've also discriminated against small men and children. Large women would be alright I guess but it might also be ageist. Some of these modern smart phones defeat an old coffin dodger like me.

I'd be tempted to say the editor of the Independent needs to consider sacking the idiot who made a (sensationalist) non-story out of this rubbish.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Reaching IMO. Big screens are for functionality. Cracks me up tho, I remember when my Nokia 8210 was awesome!!! That was about 5cm tall!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
What, Apple only make one phone; they don't do a smaller one? Pathetic. That article says more about the professionally offended and the shabby standards of journalism these days than it does about Apple.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
No. Or if they are they've also discriminated against small men and children. Large women would be alright I guess but it might also be ageist. Some of these modern smart phones defeat an old coffin dodger like me.

I'd be tempted to say the editor of the Independent needs to consider sacking the idiot who made a (sensationalist) non-story out of this rubbish.

I think there’s more than one article, and it appears quite a few groups have commented recently as well as in the past.

Think the below sums it up best.

132A8FDD-3B11-4919-AC0D-FA7C2F1F02FD.png

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Not sexist just ignorant and uncaring that there's a whole market that doesn't want a tablet for a phone but do still use apps etc and won't be conned into spending ridiculous amount of dosh on it

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
It is sexist. Phone is too big to fit in your pocket, it's designed for a handbag 😁.

It's all about perspective, or lazy journalism of course. A smart company would offer two sizes and let customers choose. Bigger screen or more compact to fit in your pocket or hand? Pretty pathetic moan.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just seen the apple advert re the new Apple phone and a woman is holding it. Kinda kicks the sexist stuff in the head.