I'm a Celebrity

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
There is a Tory MP who justifies a month off [paid] by saying that she worked every single day of last years parlimentry sitting.
Emmmmmmmm I think that's about 70 days!!

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Much prefer watching 'I'm a Celebrity - Get me out of here now', which is on ITV2 after the main show. Presented by the stunning Laura Whitmore. :clap:

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
There is a Tory MP who justifies a month off [paid] by saying that she worked every single day of last years parlimentry sitting.
Emmmmmmmm I think that's about 70 days!!

She said shes doing it because 16m people watch it and she should go where the people go.
So not for the £40,000 she will get for doing the show PLUS her MPs salary for the month of £5,500 PLUS shes in Australia for a month in November

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
She said shes doing it because 16m people watch it and she should go where the people go.
So not for the £40,000 she will get for doing the show PLUS her MPs salary for the month of £5,500 PLUS shes in Australia for a month in November

Ahh but will she still receive her child benefit payments?

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
HAving read the list of celebs it's becoming more and more "Who the hell are you? Get the hell out of there!"
Won't be watching it as it's reality bull.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
HAving read the list of celebs it's becoming more and more "Who the hell are you? Get the hell out of there!"
Won't be watching it as it's reality bull.

I do actually like IACGMOOH, i have a secret love of it! its the only reality tripe show i will watch...

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nurse, NURSE! HE'S OVER HERE GET THE SPECIAL JACKET!

Well? who watched it???!!

As mentioned, for some reason i like the program.. Ant and/or Dec do make me chuckle..

The pussy cat doll looks ok ;-), the ex corrie bird is going to struggle and the Haymaker, well what can you say about him.. I love the bloke personally, but i can see why people dont... I also cant fathem out why he has entered the show....

gripitripit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The bint from Corrie only went in I think to give the boys an airing.....Everyone else in shirts and she in what can be described as a bikini top only smaller. Looked a right state with the makeup running down her face.

Ant and Dec make it worthwhile oh and I reckon Haye will be having major rows with someone before too long. Remember Nigel Benn in the first one..!!!