I'm a Celebrity

Shaunmg

Head Pro
Visit site
I don't watch it as a rule, but I have seen it once or twice in the past. I understand there's a Tory MP on it.

So I'll tune in tonight. I have never voted for a Tory in my life and always said I would cut off my right hand before I did so.

But you know what! I might just make an exception :D

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I saw this very old thread.

I was wondering, are we allowed to talk about I'm a Celebrity this year, or is there a danger that we'd be talking politics :)

one of my guilty pleasures for sure. I enjoy it more as I've stayed at the hotel they're booted out too, so it's always nice to reminisce about our honeymoon.

This year's lineup looked alright until Matt Hancock joined (Tinds, especially should be good value). Hopefully he's voted to eat all the kangaroo penises in all the tasks.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
one of my guilty pleasures for sure. I enjoy it more as I've stayed at the hotel they're booted out too, so it's always nice to reminisce about our honeymoon.

This year's lineup looked alright until Matt Hancock joined (Tinds, especially should be good value). Hopefully he's voted to eat all the kangaroo penises in all the tasks.

It should be a blue whale penis. ??

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
10 years ago! And i stand by my post then. Bring it on! Love it!!
I’m with you @Rooter - though as I watch Love Island (though of course only as a shared televisual experience with my wife and daughter) I suppose I can watch anything…:rolleyes:

As far as politics is concerned…the producers aren‘t interested in giving any sort of platform whatsoever to the politics of Hancock…no matter how much he might try and discuss political things with others they will be given very little airing on the programme. They are only interested in him as an individual of some curiosity interest to viewers..but only for as long as he remains an individual of interest to viewers.

4LEX

Visit site
Hancock isn't going on there to talk politics IMO. He knows his time in that field is done. He's all about the celeb status and trying to change his image.

Fortunate to have played golf with Mike Tindall and he's a really lovely bloke. He'll do well.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
*Controversial opinion alert*

Ant and Dec are the modern day equivalent to Morecambe and Wise.

Mrs Colch will watch anything with those two in it, BGT, Saturday Night Takeaway, I'm a Celeb etc, and I must admit that I do find the two of them amusing.

Evening Prime Minister!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
*Controversial opinion alert*

Ant and Dec are the modern day equivalent to Morecambe and Wise.

Mrs Colch will watch anything with those two in it, BGT, Saturday Night Takeaway, I'm a Celeb etc, and I must admit that I do find the two of them amusing.

Evening Prime Minister!

in a day and age when “ comedy” means anything goes and the more controversial the more the the subject Is discussed rather than how funny the “ actual” Joke is. I find these two old fashioned and quite funny. Am with Missis Colch ?

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hancock isn't going on there to talk politics IMO. He knows his time in that field is done. He's all about the celeb status and trying to change his image.

Fortunate to have played golf with Mike Tindall and he's a really lovely bloke. He'll do well.

He really is. My Boss' kids go to the same school as his kids and they play mutual sports...We're trying to get him as a celeb guest at our company charity golf day next summer.