ideas please?

golfnut18

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hello everyone.

Well im finally back into playing regularily and am thoroughly enjoying my golf ( which is also showing in my game). Im playing consistantly to a handicap of 12 which i am happy about, however i want to be low single figures.

I am currently in the market for a new set of irons. I currently use mizuno mx17s and find them way to chunky and the offset is a pet hate of mine. So im basically asking if any of you have ideas when it comes to a set of irons that i could use happily now and right down to low single figure levels?

Distance is not an issue, however i am looking for clubs that will let me work the ball as I like to vary my shot shapes. And i certainly do not want draw biased clubs or any of that nonsense.

I am looking at £450 as the price range, but will look at spending more or less.

PS Sorry if im not making much sense but I have had a little too much wine with dinner.

Albanach

Head Pro
Visit site
Custom fitting at the Mizuno National Fitting Centres is free and then you just take your details to a stockist of Mizuno clubs and wait til your clubs arrive!