Searching for the right club Maidstone..

simsini

Visit site
I'm a member of Bearsted, been there for the last 9 months. Can get a little wet in the winter, but is a great layout, certainly one of the most challenging courses in the area. I did look at Rochester & Cobham and Wrotham Heath, but they had long waiting lists. I would defintely recommend it over any other course in the immediate vicinity of Maidstone. There isn't a waiting list at the moment.

Last edited:

simsini

Visit site
There is talk about the owner selling land to housing developer, I am not sure whether the planning permission has been approved for Pedham Place or is going through. West Malling is also selling land, not sure whether the course is going to be 27 holes or a combo 18 holes as Oddsocks has said. I am a member at Pedham if you ever wanted a game midweek there.
Sevenoaks District Council are currently working with developers to grant permission for a new sports stadium at Pedham.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm a member of Bearsted, been there for the last 9 months. Can get a little wet in the winter, but is a great layout, certainly one of the most challenging courses in the area. I did look at Rochester & Cobham and Wrotham Heath, but they had long waiting lists. I would defintely recommend it over any other course in the immediate vicinity of Maidstone. There isn't a waiting list at the moment.
Always wanted to give it a go but never got there, even though i worked just down the road :oops: